Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exactly 3 weeks for DJ DiMaggio

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]If we can't find one afternoon to grab a drink or something at a Cafe then that's pretty lame. I think we should defy be able to hook up somewhere. For the love of God, we're gonna be there for an entire week!;D[/glow]

Guest joeygk

im not only attending trance events, but I definitely wont be at the happy hardcore stuff you'll be at

No Sir!  Everyone knows I exclusively listen to Epic Cinematic Dub, Nu-skool Chicago psy-tech & Minimalist Baleric Two-step....... ;D :D;):P

*hahaha - has anyone else ever read some of these party descriptions and began to think that these people are making up sub-sub-sub genres of dance music that don't exisit just to sound cool?  Check out the master list if you don't beleive me!

Guest joeygk
[glow=red,2,300]If we can't find one afternoon to grab a drink or something at a Cafe then that's pretty lame. [/glow]

I'm only going to be there for 3 days -- but we will all be at the Cooljunkie/Radio1 party -- so we'll have the drink then! 8)

[glow=red,2,300]If we can't find one afternoon to grab a drink or something at a Cafe then that's pretty lame.  I think we should defy be able to hook up somewhere.  For the love of God, we're gonna be there for an entire week!;D[/glow]

no worries on our end, charlie, we are totally flexible and we plan to see you more than just once at a cafe. mmkay?

Guest djdimaggio

I'm only going to be there for 3 days -- but we will all be at the Cooljunkie/Radio1 party -- so we'll have the drink then!  8)

[glow=red,2,300]So all the NY junkies should SHOW for the BBC/CJ party and share at least one drink for conference and the CJ national launch! [/glow]

First of all GK, none of us would ever make fun of anyone for being mangled at 2pm....i mean, i wont be mangled but i still love people who are mangled and would never think less of them cuz they're havin fun....

as long as you arent running around blowing a whistle and askign me if I want a lightshow with your glowstix I'll love you.

as for CJ party, can we meet in Pearl to toast to all these grand things?  otherwise i feel like we wont see eachother----it's going to be a mob scene i imagine----i believe pearl will be roped off and more intimate

Guest djdimaggio
sounds great, but no one is allowed to make fun of me for being completely mangled at 2pm on a Friday!  ;D

[glow=red,2,300]I'll be destroyed by noon! ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
First of all GK, none of us would ever make fun of anyone for being mangled at 2pm....i mean, i wont be mangled but i still love people who are mangled and would never think less of them cuz they're havin fun....

as long as you arent running around blowing a whistle and askign me if I want a lightshow with your glowstix I'll love you.

as for CJ party, can we meet in Pearl to toast to all these grand things?  otherwise i feel like we wont see eachother----it's going to be a mob scene i imagine----i believe pearl will be roped off and more intimate

[glow=red,2,300]Pearl won't be available until later in the evening and it's reserved for VIPs and BBC peeps so I'm not sure what sort of access there will be. We should defy work out the who, what, when, where stuff prior to arrival boyz and grlz. :)[/glow]

Guest joeygk

If Pearl is even open -- I doubt they'll open up for the afternoon - but who knows.  Nikki's is big enough (especially over in the sand & not in the building) for a meet-up -- we can score one of the tee-pees or Hamock beds ------ there are also lil' trails that lead to more private areas 'secret garden' type places that would be perfect to sit around and share a toast.  I wouldn't stress it ---

Evan I was kidding about the no one make fun of me comment --- you take everything I write on this messageboard so seriously - but thanks for clearing things up - I'll make sure to bring my glowsticks!--  ;D

*and Charles I bet I can drink more Mojitos than you!  ;):D ;D

Guest djdimaggio

*and Charles I bet I can drink more Mojitos than you!  ;):D ;D

[glow=red,2,300]You ever watch Ultimate Fighting Championships...well let's get it on then brother! I'm down to get to the bottom of this one ;D[/glow]

Guest joeygk

I'll take you out --- I'm a 5'10/145lbs drinking machine! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   >:(   <~~~~~~ that's my serious "game on" drinking face!

Guest djdimaggio
I fully expect you guys to be on the lookout for the guy in the cheetah hat when you get here.

Charles needs to find me anyway.

[glow=red,2,300]Don't worry brother...I already have the GPS locked into your position so Imma track you down way b4 the BBC/CJ shindig ;D ;D ;D ;D

[/glow]