Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RONI SIZE at AVALON (rare NYC performance)

Guest astarte

Guest astarte

RONI SIZE at AVOLON Thursday February 19th 2004

A very rare and exclusive nightclub performance with a special UK gest MC

RONI SIZE is making his very rare appearance with the Direct Drive crew on the MAIN FLOOR at AVALON. He is one of the world's top drum n bass producers & DJ and he's touching down in NYC for only one night.

Avalong: 20th street & 6th Ave - 212-807-7780 - Doors open at 10pm

$12 with invite - advanced tickets:

Don't forget the weekly saturday party at RARE: 416 W. 14th st between 9th and 10ave & the new weekly Sunday party at Delft 14 Ave B between 1st and 2nd st.

Guest LunaSea

hmm.. sooo many good parties, how will i ever rest up before miami? ugh, life is just too hard these days. ::):P

aside from fabric in london i've never been to a quality jungle/dnb party... might go to this, $12 is a steal these days as well!

hmm.. sooo many good parties, how will i ever rest up before miami? ugh, life is just too hard these days.  ::):P

aside from fabric in london i've never been to a quality jungle/dnb party... might go to this, $12 is a steal these days as well!

yes dear, ive tried to abstain from going out, with intentions of saving energy and funds for miami, but life in nyc is just too ab-fab for abstaining! I try desperately, but always end up on the dancefloor thinking to myself, how on earth did I end up here? its 7am, what?? I just went out for one drink.... :D

whatever it's fun who cares 8)

well ..i know but sometimes it is a little overrated  :-X

I'd like for you to accompany me on a brisk walk along the east river, preferably after midnight, on a nice windy night in the dead of NYC winter. We can gaze out to Queens and talk about overrated miami climates as we freeze together mid-step.

Guest djdimaggio

I'd like for you to accompany me on a brisk walk along the east river, preferably after midnight, on a nice windy night in the dead of NYC winter.  We can gaze out to Queens and talk about overrated miami climates as we freeze together mid-step.  

[glow=red,2,300]Nice ;D ;D ;D[/glow]