Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Valentine's Day with Sandra Collins

Jesus Christ New York was bustling last night with young lovers and singles alike meandering their way around the city's various venues....rosepetals littered the streets and makeshift paper hearts were scattered about....

there were lines everywhere, so much traffic too....it was almost like new years, when all the amateurs come out to play....I started the night off at my friends restaurant in soho....was so hungover from the night before that I thought i wasnt going to be able to make it....but a bottle of wine and some scotch took the edge off and before I knew it i was with a bunch of my friends bar hopping....every place was crowded so around 2 Aryn and I were craving a dancefloor, plus I wasnt really speaking in complete sentences so i just wanted to be somewhere where I could groove and not have to conversate-

we got to Avalon, and I must make a note of Suzanne, Charles do you know her?  IM not sure what her title is there but she usually handles the guestlist- She is by far, in my opinion, one of nyc's sexiest and nicest and coolest nightlife people-  aryn and I had to pull her to the side last night and tell her.... her face and figure is like artwork....one has to admire her=

anyway, Avalon was jammmm packed with people...tons of tourists, so many couples...the crowd was pretty lame if you ask me....but sandra was spinning well, some tracks she spun were really, really excellent....overall I'd say her performance was above average but nothing to write home about...of course she looked terrific-- she had a good mix of uplifting and funky stuff- even Britney's "toxic"! i dont care what anyone says that's a great song...and the video...wow...

It felt like new years eve again in terms of volume...Im not sure if sandra has that big of a following or if it was just so packed because it was valentine's day.  Andthe coatcheck line was just as long as New Years...aryn stealthily maneuvered to the front of that...thank god.  

of course aryn looked spectacular and the boys were all up in her space--- we danced for a few hours then came home--- good times good times....

nothing very over-the-top to report this weekend. :-/...for a first time in awhile, I feel....

anyone have any good stories?   ;)

I almost forgot, sandra did something really fun just after we arrived....she started playing the milkshake song and throughout she was mixing in "clocks" and it was really, really awesome.....I know itsounds kinda cheezy and maybe I was just wasted but everyone was really digging it... :D