Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Valentines Day my CJ hommies and hunnies

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Happy Valentines Day my CJ hommies and hunnies[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300] :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Happy Valentines Day my CJ hommies and hunnies[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300] :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*[/glow]

Likewise. Who even has a Valentine here? Tim does, obviously....soon to be fiance tooo!

what about the rest of you? Aside from the occassional trick or the morning after "I was reallllllly drunk and...." I have nothing to show for Valentines day. Nor do I particularly want a constricting relationship. im having more fun dating and having random sexual experiences with foreign tourists. 8)

Guest joeygk

I have a valentine (it's like the first time eva)--- we've been dating/"seeing" eachother since the day after new years -- which is nuts seeing I have major commitment issues ---- 2004 has been a complete roller coaster ride so far ------- I'm loving it! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Happy Valentines Day to all the cooljunkies!

I have a valentine (it's like the first time eva)--- we've been dating/"seeing" eachother since the day after new years -- which is nuts seeing I have major commitment issues ---- 2004 has been a complete roller coaster ride so far ------- I'm loving it!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

crrrazy!  that's almost 2 months joseph...im impressed.  i have big commitment issues too...for me it would be nice to have a relationship "on call"...I cant deal with feeling guilty if I go a day without calling someone or at least touching base...I actuallly begin to develop feelings of resentment when that happens, and I can get kind of mean.. :(.it is just inherently suffocating in certain ways....i've yet to fall head over heels, so until then, I'll be an eligible bachelor.  It's fun to be a guest star sometimes too...so evil but quite an experience :D :-*

Guest djdimaggio

Likewise.  Who even has a Valentine here?  Tim does, obviously....soon to be fiance tooo!  

what about the rest of you?  Aside from the occassional trick or the morning after "I was reallllllly drunk and...." I have nothing to show for Valentines day.  Nor do I particularly want a constricting relationship.   im having more fun dating and having random sexual experiences with foreign tourists.  8)  

[glow=red,2,300]Ev Pooh~

I'll be your Valentine. Now toss my salad sweetie ;D ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

you are so disgusting.  

[glow=red,2,300]What is disgusting , that I'll be your Valentine or TOSSING MY SALAD...BG would :o :o ;D ;D[/glow]

I have to chime in --- that "toss my salad" comment was hysterical!  ;D   Carry on.

ewww guys come on!

yes BG would, cuz he is a big flamer, not an executive gay. ;)

you can be my valentine though :-* but dont expect me to toss anything except you out the window, you pig. i love you.

Guest djdimaggio

ewww guys come on!

yes BG would, cuz he is a big flamer, not an executive gay.   ;)

you can be my valentine though :-* but dont expect me to toss anything except you out the window, you pig. i love you.

[glow=red,2,300]oink, oink... I love being called a pig in the middle of the day...somehow it brings glory to the middle of the night:-*[/glow]

Guest LunaSea
I have a valentine (it's like the first time eva)--- we've been dating/"seeing" eachother since the day after new years -- which is nuts seeing I have major commitment issues ---- 2004 has been a complete roller coaster ride so far ------- I'm loving it!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

weird-- absolutely the same story here..! huge relationship and job transition all happened barely a month ago.. i landed in a relationship very skeptically [sp?] at first but am completely happy :-*

happy vday! :D