Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CloakDesign.com

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]A good friend is throwing a fashion show for his Fall 2004 collection. The show is invite only but Flaunt Magazine is throwing a party at Crobar afterwards.

Very proud of Robert and Alexander for all their hard work and persistence. Robert and Alex started their own line after working with designer Marc Jacobs.

So come down to Crobar and check out the glitz and glam from the fashionistas at Cloak Design. It should be a wicked weekend soiree. :-* ;D ;)[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
what night, Chalz? I'll prob stop by tomorrow, not going to be in the city tonight.

[glow=red,2,300]Open bar from 10-12 tomorrow night, Saturday... if you can get in...you know how those fashion police can be ::)[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Open bar from 10-12 tomorrow night, Saturday... if you can get in...you know how those fashion police can be ::)[/glow]

;)

A friend of mine and I will be there, we are going to a birthday party first then heading to Crobar with them afterwards, will you be there?  If so, I'll let you buy me a drink.   8)

Guest djdimaggio

will you be there?  If so, I'll let you buy me a drink.   8)

[glow=red,2,300]1. Why would I buy you a drink when I'm drinking for FREE :-*

2. It's very nice for you to allow yourself to be bought a drink HOWEVER, someone needs to offer first and since I haven't offered there's no need for you to set yourself up for failure ;D

But you are certainly welcome to BUY ME A DRINK ;) ;) :-*[/glow]

;)

I never did make it to Crobar last night....whoaaa man that party I went to was ovvvvver the top! Nothing is publishable here....let's just say the night was utterly ridiculous and really, really, really fun.... The night was an X-rated episode of Sex and the City.... :o I was in some rare form sat night...

8) this city is crazy.

crazy!

There is no place like it. Tim, we have to talk---you're gonna laugh your ass off---

anyway, how was sat night for you, charles?

Guest djdimaggio
;)

I never did make it to Crobar last night....whoaaa man that party I went to was ovvvvver the top!  Nothing is publishable here....let's just say the night was utterly ridiculous and really, really, really fun....  The night was an X-rated episode of Sex and the City.... :o   I was in some rare form sat night...

8) this city is crazy.

crazy!  

There is no place like it.  Tim, we have to talk---you're gonna laugh your ass off---

anyway, how was sat night for you, charles?

[glow=red,2,300]You should have come through..it was CRAZEE. Evan, I didn't know you had a run in with Boy George...you go girlfriend :-*[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]You should have come through..it was CRAZEE.  Evan, I didn't know you had a run in with Boy George...you go girlfriend :-*[/glow]

IM sure it was nuts...that place has a tendency to get over the topppp.  I cant believe the antics that still go on in that place.   :-X :-X :-X :-X

boy george...he's just jealous, plain and simple...he needs to leave this city, and take his shitty musical and fat ass back to the UK!  Cheerio!  

Guest djdimaggio

IM sure it was nuts...that place has a tendency to get over the topppp.  I cant believe the antics that still go on in that place.   :-X :-X :-X :-X

boy george...he's just jealous, plain and simple...he needs to leave this city, and take his shitty musical and fat ass back to the UK!  Cheerio!  

[glow=red,2,300]You'd better stop smokin' all that base bro, it's rotting your brain ;D[/glow]