Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar NY goes TRIBAL!!!!!!

Guest joeygk

Guest joeygk

01.16.2004 - MURK - Oscar G & Ralph Falcon

01.30.2004 - Tom Stephan aka SUPERCHUMBO

If you love your drum beats banging on top of sexy house tracks Crobar is going to be the place to be!

All the 'Leadheads' know what I'm talking about, but if you missed the Trade afterhours featuring Mr. Stephan @Discoteque a few months ago - don't let it happen again ~~~~~ let's get twisted! Giddy up. ;D ;D ;D

Guest djdimaggio
01.16.2004 - MURK - Oscar G & Ralph Falcon

01.30.2004 - Tom Stephan aka SUPERCHUMBO

If you love your drum beats banging on top of sexy house tracks Crobar is going to be the place to be!

All the 'Leadheads' know what I'm talking about, but if you missed the Trade afterhours featuring Mr. Stephan @Discoteque a few months ago - don't let it happen again ~~~~~ let's get twisted!  Giddy up.   ;D ;D ;D

[glow=red,2,300]Will defy see me there. Let's hook up CJNYers...[/glow]

Guest joeygk

It's time for the Revolution - get down on your knees.....b/c it's ir-ir-ir-ir-irresistible, irresistible, irresisitible!

SUPER-MOTHER-FOKKIN-CHUMBO >>> Leadheads in the house! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest joeygk

I actually think I'll be in DC the weekend of the 16th......but January 30th it's ON!

I'm so excited, I'm listening to Basement Jaxx 'get me off' (superchumbo remix) - right now - that track is massive - I love the thundering bass at the begining!

Guest djdimaggio
preparty at my place please. Ill def. go on the 16th as long as im in ny

[glow=red,2,300]I'm in...

Joey, Aryn, Jess, anyone else....?[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
me entire crew will go.  they follow my lead ;)

[glow=red,2,300]What is the new graphic you have just posted with your signature?[/glow]

Guest timoconnell

Definitely up for Oscar G & Ralph Falcon. Used to live north of Miami and travelled down to Space often...Oscar G always laid it down proper and I'm sure he'll bring his best to NY!

Guest timoconnell
preparty at my place please. Ill def. go on the 16th as long as im in ny

Preparty sounds good...are all CJNYer's invited?

Guest Idreamofdancing

I'm def in...and of course everyone is welcome to come to the apt....we are the hostesses with the mostesses....this is so exciting..i love having new guests over...i'm excited to go to crobar again...the first time was def fun, but i needed to roll with a larger crew..it was actually quite absurd there that night..there was guy spinning checkered flags for over 3 hours straight..unbelievable.

Tengo una pregunta.....How do you get a the box with the message of someone's post in your response?

Guest joeygk
Tengo una pregunta.....How do you get a the box with the message of someone's post in your response?

;D ;D ---- click on "quote" silly ---- ;)