Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brand New Lounge in NYC:  Myne

Guest misskittie

Guest misskittie

Myne

9 Avenue A between 1st and 2nd

Two Floors - Two DJ Booths

Music powered by a JBL Sound Syste

Myne is not only the latest but also the greatest new thing to hit NYC's Lower East Side. Formely, Tapis Rouge, Myne is guaranteed to bring you into the "no pressure" but funfilled party zone.

With two floors and two DJ booths, you are sure to find the right atmosphere to tantalize your senses. Interested in checking out the location? Well come down to the "Sneak Peak Party" next Saturday, January 17th!

Can't make the Sneak Peak? Well how about the official GRAND OPENING sponsored by none other than BIG SHOT MAGAZINE (formerly Mixer Magazine) on Thursday, January 22nd? You can expect an amazing DJ Lineup which will be soon announced!

Keep your calendars open and come on down to the party! You can enjoy $4 drinks all night long while hanging out with your friends and hearing some amazing beats :)

Guest misskittie

Wow, the capacity is 150? I had no idea....

Our party on the 24th already has about 70 people on the list! AWESOME! I thought it be a larger space being two floors. Maybe they've created more space with the remodeling.... ??? I'll check with Kenny about that.

its definitely a nice spot, just small

think Abaya but a little more narrow and shorter upstairs...and like a 50 person room downstairs...

well this is how it was when it was Shampu and Tapis Rouge the 2 names it had before Kenny took over.

It is definitely a real cool venue, just real intimate.

Guest misskittie

I just checked:

The capacity is 300 upstairs and 100 downstairs!

And Andy, you're right (as usual). It was Tapis Rouge and Shampu prior to that.