Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Yorker's Itineraries for the WMC

Guest Idreamofdancing

I will be traveling with my roomie, EVJunkie....same flights, same room, same bed.... :o  Words cannot describe the level of excitement and anticipation I have toward this trip....it started way back when.... ??? (Cut to dream sequence)  Last Nov..for Lisa's birthday, I got my first taste of trance..and it was delicious...Tiesto at the Roxy.  Holy S..amazing.  Moving right along to December was PVD at the Roxy where Tim and Lisa said my feet did not touch the ground for over 6 hours...it was that moment, that insanely celestial night, where I became an addict.  Then living with Ev, shiiiiiiiiiiitttt hit the fan...and now all I do is dance, think about dancing, and dream about dancing..the music is in my blood and the beats haunt my head.  It's the most pleasing torture.  Anyways, Ev has told me all about everyone, and I can't wait to speak to more of you...the name is Aryn, and yes I am a girl...muchas besas

oh baby you are a good post-er, I love the energy!

dont get on her ass for the trance comment, boys. Aryn also loves progressive and has been joining me on my journey ====has rocked out at nick warren, sasha, etc, and we both are seriously broadening our horizons 2-gether.

"beats haunt my head". well said. very well said.

Nick, can NY have our own table or something cool in the CJ section at Nikkis on the 5th? I think we shgould represent somehow. What do you think? Or just a CJ area in general---

Guest Idreamofdancing

thanks for the defense ev..yes it's true, trance was my gateway drug, but i have expanded to all sorts of things...

Guest joeygk

Nick, can NY have our own table or something cool in the CJ section at Nikkis on the 5th?  I think we shgould represent somehow.  What do you think?  Or just a CJ area in general---

Nikki's is a restaurant/bar all the tables are open to everybody - so save them for people snacking on grub-------------> what you really want to score is a hamock or one of the linen tee-pee's in the sand --- more fun that way. *people get freaky in the tee-pees! ;)

Guest djdimaggio
I will be traveling with my roomie, EVJunkie....same flights, same room, same bed.... :o  Words cannot describe the level of excitement and anticipation I have toward this trip....it started way back when.... ??? (Cut to dream sequence)  Last Nov..for Lisa's birthday, I got my first taste of trance..and it was delicious...Tiesto at the Roxy.  Holy S..amazing.  Moving right along to December was PVD at the Roxy where Tim and Lisa said my feet did not touch the ground for over 6 hours...it was that moment, that insanely celestial night, where I became an addict.  Then living with Ev, shiiiiiiiiiiitttt hit the fan...and now all I do is dance, think about dancing, and dream about dancing..the music is in my blood and the beats haunt my head.  It's the most pleasing torture.  Anyways, Ev has told me all about everyone, and I can't wait to speak to more of you...the name is Aryn, and yes I am a girl...muchas besas

[glow=red,2,300]Welcome my friend to a show that never ends...come inside and move along, move along 8).

Welcome to the CJNY message boards! :D[/glow]

Guest BarVybe
got some stuff up my sleave!

will announce as soon as I can...but I will def let you all know.

Lookin forward to seeing /meeting all of you down there  8)

Aztec Andy?

if so hi man! haven't seen you in ages.

Miami info for a bunch of us:

-Get to miami on Friday around 7pm

-Staying at the Tudor

-Gotta head back to NYC monday night :(

We almost skipped the hotel completely figuring how much sleep could you really need in 3 daze...

who are the members of the soul sauce fam? My fam is coming down as well, from the 3rd to the 10th--some of us are coming in and leaving a day earler than others...I think we are about 10 deep ourselves...

where are you guys staying? give some more details--=-who are you eager to see, etc, etc

Guest SOUL_SAUCE

SOUL SAUCE Fam is me, The Pink Tangas(label Soul Sauce Recordings), louie balo (dj/producer), LEX (dj), Nick Shows (Distant Music), DJ Double DEE, Miss Jade (beautiful HOSTESS), The Dutchess of Harlem (producer), Oscar Cinema and other supporters.... Staying at the "Exclusive" LOL! Clay Hotel... smack in the MIX... :)

SOUL SAUCE RECORDINGS is uniting with their comrades of RE:FUGE who run a very successful intimate party at LESOUK NYC for a possible day event during WMC.

Soul Sauce DJs will feature their very own LOUIE 'BALO', a seasoned dj/producer with an extensive musical discography. He's responsible for the production of "Love Commandments" feat. Gisselle Jackson, "Chocolate & Peanutbutter" feat. Roxy (now available on YO!/Yoshitoshi, "Black Milk" on his very own BATTLEWAX records... Balo has had past releases on well known labels including Wave Music, Kingstreet, Salt Hill, Liquid Sound Lounge, Peace Biscuit, Twisted and of course Soul Sauce Recordings.

DJ Double Dee also dj/producer was included on YO!'s "chocolate and peanutbutter" remix. He also produced "The Puppet Master Pt2" on Soul Sauce Recordings (can be found on the SF Revelation compilation cd). He works hand in hand with DJ LEX and release the UNDERGROUND MASTERS compilation series cds.

The Soul Sauce/Re:fuge Party will be including Sean Cormac & Jon Cacciatore on the decks. These kats will WURK you!!!!!

I invite all to come down and check our party out. Details will be posted soooooooon.

As for THE PINK TANGAS, aside from our party, I look forward in attending the WAVE Music party, Naked Music, OVUM [dave alvarado- my hero], Kingstreet/Nightgrooves party, XYZ/Wakko Records, Subliminal Records, Slip n Slide party (last year was banging), I know DT will be spinning somewhere, the DEEP Party - Marques Wyatt... he's amazing, OM party, Steve Lawler's party... I'm going to be like a sidewalk fair.... EVERYWHERE! LOL... ;) that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

WUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRK!