Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Upcoming Events @ AVALON

HEHE. Time to polish those dancin shoes~! this is very very exciting starting in February! .

01.09 Donald Glaude

01.10 Eddie Bang & Jason Jollins

01.17 Charles Feelgood

01.24 Josh Wink & Doc Martin

01.30 Judge Jules

02.06 Scott Bond

02.13 Bad Boy Bill

02.14 Sandra Collins & K-Sling

02.28 Ferry Corsten

03.13 Carl Cox

03.20 Tall Paul

I will be at Avalon every single weekend in February. I cannot wait to see scott bond again! Sandra and Ferry! It is Jeansfriday at work and I'm creaming them!

Guest Idreamofdancing

I don't even know what to say, except for HOLY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....y..y are we in the best city....Ev..hold me

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

So much for our pledge to calm down before the conference.  I knew that wouldnt happen.  Whatever.  we'll just pregame at home and not buy drinks.   it will be OK, i promise.  besides, we have some unfinished business to attend to at avalon :o :-X :-X :-X :-X

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest joeygk

01.24 Josh Wink & Doc Martin

03.13 Carl Cox

Looks like Avalon is bringing in some big names. However, Wink & Cox are the only two I'd be interested in hearing - everything else really isn't my thang.

Guest Idreamofdancing
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

So much for our pledge to calm down before the conference.  I knew that wouldnt happen.  Whatever.  we'll just pregame at home and not buy drinks.   it will be OK, i promise.  besides, we have some unfinished business to attend to at avalon :o  :-X :-X :-X :-X

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Seriously, the next 2 months were supposed to be my detox...oh well...so much for that..much unfinished to attend to..shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Guest bcnjunkie

wow ! that's a diverse line up !

EV you r familiar with Miami no ?, I heard Charles Feelgood in I/O lounge in dowtown for the first time, HE ROCKED IT !, went there outa da blue without knowing he was in town (you know what a poor job Miami does at promoting !). I was very impressed, don't miss it

jeez, looks like i going to have to make another trip up to NYC this year.

totally, john. shit is truly bangin up here these days! Ive become quite the party monster. Let us know if you come up and we can take you for some nites out on the town. you'd love the crobar here too....it's truly one of a kind...i love it!

Guest JMT

Ev, i hear that! i have not been to avalon or crobar. i try to make it up at least once a year. i will def be giving you a buzz when that happens.

Guest JMT
John you can see a few photos of crobar on the CJ ny site===Dimaggio did a review and crobar gave us some photos inside---check it out--and those photos only show the main dance floor, that is about half the club.

which venue do you like better, avalon or crobar?

which venue do you like better, avalon or crobar?

hmmm.  They are both very distinct.  Avalon is smaller and more intimate...and the VIP room at avalon is better in my opinion...smaller and a lot less crowded than the one at crobar...

Crobar is a huge mecca...I mean, really, it is sickening!  I think Avalon is more of a place to go see headlining DJs right now, and Crobar is a place to go and just be an animal.  The crowd that goes to Crobar is consistently a bit better, although both have their share of tourists.  

Both have great employees who are really cool and considerate to patrons, which is really great...bouncers and staff are very well dressed, polite, and there to serve you rather than be rude...

It's not really a matter of choosing which is better, just which has a better party going on on a given night.