Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years' Eve Parties: What's everybody doin'?

Guest djdimaggio

so we all are going!  superb.  wanna come pre-party at my house.  Anything goes.  Of my friends coming it is myself, Aryn (my other roommate, female), Jess, Ryan (aryns boy), and a couple other friends of ours.   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

and we dont Have to play PVD or tiesto.... :P

Guest joeygk

Pre-party....um, I'm down. I have to work tomorrow & def am gonna need a disco nap b4 heading out -- what time are you girls gonna strap it on? ;D :P 8)

hehe.  im sure we will prob get the party started around 9:30 or 10, ---normally that would be quite early but it is nye and id like to get to avalon a bit before 12.  it might be wise to try to arrange entrance through spider club so as not to deal with finagling past the line in the main entrance.  

OK---I just got off the phone and two of my crazy friends from maryland are coming up too.

Tickets for avalon can also be purchased at Avalon before 7pm today or tomorrow. Speak to a woman named Tara and she will take care of you without all the extra fees---$75 flat. not so bad, and then you'll have tickets and not have to deal with wiwll call. sorry Joey, I just found this out now when I spoke to her. Mi mal.

I want you guys to come over beforehand...we just finished re-doing our living room too, it looks nice and needs to be christened with some good debauchery.

Guest djdimaggio
so we all are going!  superb.  wanna come pre-party at my house.  Anything goes.  Of my friends coming it is myself, Aryn (my other roommate, female), Jess, Ryan (aryns boy), and a couple other friends of ours.   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

and we dont Have to play PVD or tiesto.... :P

[glow=red,2,300]Does that mean I can use your oven to finish drying my K if I'm runnin' late? ;D :o :-* What's the 411 on your location for tommorrow nights gathering?[/glow]

mi oven es tu oven, amigo. jeje. honestly I really dont care wtf anyone does-

call my cell --- 917-696-5998 for details -- hope you can make it. i imagine we will start getting dirty around 8:30ish and leave for Avalon around 11ish.. Sasha is going on just before midnight...marathon set...and is spinning until 10am at least, if the crowd is still going, and possibly noon. ummm that's a long time. :o