Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's official: Mr and Mrs Junkie are in the City!

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]It's true party people. Nick and Sarah have arrived and really look forward to seeing everybody tonight at Abaya. It's on the corner of Houston and Avenue A on the lower east side of Manhattan. See you tonight around 10-10:30pm.[/glow] :D:) ;D :D:) ;D

Well, I got their with my roomate Jessica just before 11...I did a quick run through the place and didnt see Nick or sarah or anyone, for that matter...so we went back up front and at the bar were a couple of other people waiting for CJ people...one was Erick from Amonly...he was a nice guy,...we sat at the bar for about an hour talking, and then he said he was going to smoke a cig, and never returned. interesting, Jess and I had already been to a housewarming party since 7pm, so we had already had a few cocktails and were in a talkative mood.

Then around midnight I went to the back again, because I couldnt imagine why Nick and Sarah wouldnt be there...and then I saw that they were sitting there the whole time at a table in the back :-[

I felt like such a schmuck...rarely do we get the chance to see Nick and Sarah here in ny and there was an hour and a half wasted for absolutely no reason at all! anyway, once we got acquainted it was so great to see nick and sarah, and also to finally meet Charles! (sorry, again, for calling you at the wrong #, that # has been deleted from my cell, no worries, pls forgive me ::))

What a great group of people. Both Nick and Sarah are two of the kindest, coolest people I know, and judging from their behavior and social nature I can see why they are so successful in their endeavors in SoBe nightlife.

We headed to Avalon after Abaya...I forgot how hot Sandra Collins was and I forgot how much i enjoy her sounds, so jess and I decided to stay there and sweat out the few martinis we had... we were a bit tipsy throughout the evening I hope I didnt embarass myself! (although I imagine I simply talked a lot and tried to mimic sarah's adorable accent...."No-ew" I love it!)

Sarah had on the greatest jacket known to man...it was soft and had a furry hood---I wanted to steal it. ;)

Charles, so great to finally meet you. you are just as awesome as I imagined you'd be, and I hope we can get together and enjoy some more events together very soon.

Joey, I reallllly wish you were there with us too. I needed your erratic behavior ! too bad you were in Chicago...

Daniella im glad you made it as well----you're a cool chick and will add alot to the ny site with your writing---Your ambigously boyfriend boyfriend was cool too...and I think I gave him a good laugh outside-= (ask him about the dentist)

On the way out a group of beligerent drunks cut jessica and I off and we lost nick, sarah and Charles as they were leaving...then beyonce came on and Jessica and I couldnt resist dancin to the uplifting beat of "crazy." i danced with her to some hip hop for about 20 mins, something I havent done in a very long time, since college i think. Had some fun til 50 cent came on, then it got too ghetto for me so we went back onto the main dance floor where I discovered some of my other friends were...we danced for an hour and Sandra threw down some really, really good stuff....I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Interesting crowd was there....an ecclectic mix of drunk B & T kids, a few half naked boys and some pretty girls --- and me. Around 3:15 we went back to get our coats...made it an early night since I had to be in westchester early sunday morning.

IM elated we all got to meet up finally and chill out and tlak in person...this message board is wonderful but there is somethin to be said for real human interaction, and meeting you all reaffirmed my assumations that you all are rockstars.

Nick and sarah i hope you got home safely. cant wait to celebrate the conference with you all

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]It was really nice to meet everybody on Friday at Abaya for the CJ get together. EV, too bad we lost you @ Avalon. Sandra was pounding it with some of the sickest tunes I've ever heard her spin. Your roomate Jessica is one foxy fresh Italia momma mia...baby got back! Sorry you missed things Joey but we have to catch up soon. It was really nice to meet Brielle as well and everyone who came out to sit, chat and grab a drink. Here's to 04, cooljunkie style.[/glow] 8) :):D

Guest djdimaggio
sounds like you guys had fun....

was hoping you would stop by Spirit, guess Ill have to have everyone over next time they are in town ;)

[glow=red,2,300]Hey Andy~

We would 'ave liked to but just became inundated with work. Cooljunkie is rolling out 10 markets deep in the next month or 2 so we had a bit to catch up on. They will be back soon. Nick is coming back in a few weeks so we'll defy swing by then.

So sorry we didn't make it but thank you kindly for the hook bro. What's the deal with the coat police at Abaya? They really gave us a hard time and made the encounter unplesant AND there was only about 15 people in the place at like 1AM and we were drinking like Irish regulars so I don't understand all the fuss. Defy didn't go over well with the CJ peeps but all is well. ::):P:o ;D ;) [/glow]

Charlez you're awesome, plain and simple.  Yes Sandra was really on point, I couldnt get enough of her...

jess is a fox, and keep in mind I live with her, so I get to see her naked ALL the time, seriously...she is one of those girls that walks around naked and has no qualms with it.  seriously, if you had any idea the things I get to see on a daily basis between the two of my hot roommates you'd flip your shit.  

Anyway, i hope you all keep me informed on CJ's progression that you spoke of in the aforementioned posting here---and let me know if you'd like me to help in any way/shape/form.  you are all such wonderful people.   :)

Charles we'll all get together soon. 4 sure,

Guest djdimaggio
Charlez you're awesome, plain and simple.  Yes Sandra was really on point, I couldnt get enough of her...

jess is a fox, and keep in mind I live with her, so I get to see her naked ALL the time, seriously...she is one of those girls that walks around naked and has no qualms with it.  seriously, if you had any idea the things I get to see on a daily basis between the two of my hot roommates you'd flip your shit.  

Anyway, i hope you all keep me informed on CJ's progression that you spoke of in the aforementioned posting here---and let me know if you'd like me to help in any way/shape/form.  you are all such wonderful people.   :)

Charles we'll all get together soon. 4 sure,

[glow=red,2,300]Pimp daddy...whatz up wit da peep show fer da fellas. I'm sure Joey'd be down for a little lesbo peep action! ;):D:o ::) :-*[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
no les action to be seen in my apt, they are straight as arrowz---fortunately for the lucky boys in manhattan.  

[glow=red,2,300]EV~

For YOU to put in writing such a "conservative" statement is enough for me. I'm convinced...they're "good" girlz. Where do I sign up? ;)

Are you sure we couldn't hook up a quick shower viewing on the DL? I won't tell your roommates if you don't! :-X :D ;D :o ::):P :-*[/glow]

i bet if we switched bodies for a day you'd be truly amazed at the things I see on a daily basis....

Last week, they explained (with "props") to me why breasts are so sensitive...that was an interesting experiment---I learned a lot!

this is not a joke. you can ask jessica, she has some funny stories! she always tells people,...."If you only knew the life that Evan has in our apartment....."

Guest djdimaggio
i bet if we switched bodies for a day you'd be truly amazed at the things I see on a daily basis....

Last week, they explained (with "props") to me why breasts are so sensitive...that was an interesting experiment---I learned a lot!  

this is not a joke.  you can ask jessica, she has some funny stories!  she always tells people,...."If you only knew the life that Evan has in our apartment....."

[glow=red,2,300]Shut up! And Jess can tell me the stories whenever she'd like; I'd be more than happy to listen! [/glow]