Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cooljunkie New York get together this Sat. night

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300] :oThis Saturday Ole St. Nick and sexy, sweet Sarah are headed north for a stay in Gotham and would like to get together with all the CJ peeps, so Abaya's the place, Saturday @ 10-10:30pm is the space for the holiday meet and greet. ;D :D:) ;D :D:) 8) 8) :-* :-*[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Look forward to any and all that would like to come out and join us so please feel free 'cause I'm fairly sure that the party is just gonna get started there and then hit the city . :o :o :o :o[/glow]

Guest joeygk

I'm going to be outta town this weekend.......but everyone else should def try to make it out to this party.....you haven't partied until you've partied 'cooljunkie' style w/ Nick & Sarah! ;)

Guest timoconnell

Hey everyone,

This is my first post here but I read all the time. Thanks for the all the info DJDimaggio, EVjunkie, and joekgk. You guys have done a great job of keeping me informed. I moved to Brooklyn about two months ago and I'm real interested in meeting up with all the CoolJunkies. I've been in contact with Nick to try to get involved somehow so I'm definitely up for meeting with you guys on Saturday. This is my first Saturday off in a bit so I'm up for some partying. I spin at Brite Bar on the west side (10th & 27th) around the corner from Spirit every Saturday but I'm on the decks Thursday instead of Saturday this week. If anyone's up for a drink and some good beats, stop by tomorrow (Thurs) and say hello.

Tim

Guest timoconnell

I spin a pretty eclectic mix. I start off the night with some chill house, pick it up a bit with deep and funky house and if the vibe is right, I get into tribal and prog house. It's always a lot of fun b/c I never know where I'm going to end up or when the night is going to end!

Guest joeygk

Me likey - I'm a total househead so it all sounds good to me.

GIVE ME SOME TRIBAL TRAX - maybe I'll stop by - I'm quite the tribal warrior - it gots to have drums! ;D ;D

Guest djdimaggio
[glow=red,2,300]

Sorry Charles after my sisters wedding I have to haul ass to Roxy. We have a super special guest for the boys! Check Page Six Monday  ;)

[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]You should take your sister w/ you for the celebration. That'd be a killer party for after a wedding...of sorts ;D[/glow] :o ::):P:o ::):P ;D :D;)

Guest djdimaggio
Im sure it is Boy George....the (wo)man has been making some cameos lately

[glow=red,2,300]Boy George ain't no Cher or Madonna hunnie...I think we're talkin' 'bout Britney baby. Let's hope she knows better than to take her top off around these boyz :D:o ::)[/glow]

Guest timoconnell

Yeah sounds good Joey. I'll definitely play a fair share of tribal beats. I'm a big fan of the heavy drums myself. Be sure to say hello. I'll be the one on the wheels all evening...from 9pm until we finish. Last night was slammin from 9pm until 2am. For the last two weeks, Wednesday has been kind of slow but we promoted in Time Out and ended up with a decent turn out. See you if you make it out.

oh Charles I think we both are mistaken....somethin tells me the boys will be dancin and prancin to the sounds of a certain former member of Destiny's Child... 8)

that is fun. Id love to see her perform too---but I wouldnt enjoy being in the middle of a bunch of hairy chested, shirtless 30-45 yr old men as they get "crazy right now..."

not like im blowing up a suprise here...no one who frequents roxy on saturday comes on this site. xo

Guest djdimaggio
oh Charles I think we both are mistaken....somethin tells me the boys will be dancin and prancin to the sounds of a certain former member of Destiny's Child... 8)

that is fun.  Id love to see her perform too---but I wouldnt enjoy being in the middle of a bunch of hairy chested, shirtless 30-45 yr old men as they get "crazy right now..."  

not like im blowing up a suprise here...no one who frequents roxy on saturday comes on this site.  xo

[glow=red,2,300]How would you know who does and doesn't come on ths site? Don't limit the reach 'cause we welcome all comers! And for those who don't know, it's Beyonce that'll be showing, I'm sorry, sharing her wares @ Roxy...wonder if JZ'll be in tow for the boyz of Roxy...NOT tonight.[/glow] :o ;D :o

Guest djdimaggio
lol

Jay Z was at SPIRIT Thursday night for the Hilfiger party...he loved teh space.

I didnt see him, but a bunch of my coworkers talked to him.

You guys comin by tonight? Charles give me a call...

Yes we are. I don't know what I did w/ your digits. What is your number. I wanna call you right now.