Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BAD BOY BILL @ Avalon 12.6

AVALAND SATURDAYS – December 6th

BAD BOY BILL

“Behind The Decks†Tour

BAD BOY BILL is an inimitable DJ for his own unique style of tweaking the E.Q. and putting his DMC champion scratching skills to work. On the heels of his recent release ‘Behind The Decks’ CD/DVD 2 disc on System Recordings, Bad Boy Bill brings his exquisite abilities and unmatched energy on the decks to AVALAND. When Bill is on the decks, he’s a man hard at work – constantly working the mixer’s faders and EQs, soundly tweaking each record by scratching, cutting and using his technical expertise in order to take his dancefloor along for a sonic adventure for the mind & body. Come experience BPM's Magazine's #1 DJ - Bad Boy Bill!

www.badboybill.com

AVALON

662 Sixth Avenue @ 20th Street

Doors at 10pm

$25 general admission

$15 reduced list before 12am / $20 reduced list until 2am

“Avalon BLUE List†Reduced Email: NYAvalon@hotmail.com

NEW YEAR’S EVE 2003 @ AVALON coast-to-coast

SASHA & DIGWEED

From Avalon NY to Avalon Hollywood – simulcast audio & video to ring in the new year.

Advance tickets available at www.NextTicketing.com

BB bill didnt make his flight from nyc to Florida last night----John Creamer took his place

There were maybe, maybe 20 people in the venue---so strange to see avalon empty like that!  no one on the balconies, just empty.  The music was horrendous too...

instead my friends and Istayed in the spider room, where the DJ was spinning ammmazin 80's and Eurodisco stuff---I love that there are female DJ's that spin in the separate rooms at avalon.  I dig chicks behind the decks.

I'll review spider club for CJ this week....but i will say now that it is really a lot of fun in there---you feel like you are in a different venue entirely and the service is excellent.  The entrance isnt even on 7th ave, rather in at the end of the cathedral on 20th.  The walls have light fixtures in them of all colors and the entire cieling is filled with disco balls (but they are never reflecting light)

they are tweeking some of the decor so i dont think it is completely finished---

Guest djdimaggio
BB bill didnt make his flight from nyc to Florida last night----John Creamer took his place

There were maybe, maybe 20 people in the venue---so strange to see avalon empty like that!  no one on the balconies, just empty.  The music was horrendous too...

instead my friends and Istayed in the spider room, where the DJ was spinning ammmazin 80's and Eurodisco stuff---I love that there are female DJ's that spin in the separate rooms at avalon.  I dig chicks behind the decks.

I'll review spider club for CJ this week....but i will say now that it is really a lot of fun in there---you feel like you are in a different venue entirely and the service is excellent.  The entrance isnt even on 7th ave, rather in at the end of the cathedral on 20th.  The walls have light fixtures in them of all colors and the entire cieling is filled with disco balls (but they are never reflecting light)

they are tweeking some of the decor so i dont think it is completely finished---

[glow=red,2,300]WTF? I understand snowstorms but 20 peeps? And what wuz up with JC?

David Morales at Spirit had the whole house packed solid...sick![/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
[glow=red,2,300]Bo called me yesterday, you don't even want to know what they went through. Totally sux  :P

Charles call me I gotta tell you something about the show  ;)[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Hey you!

I will call tomorrow. Just seeing this now; it's a little after midnite. Oh my God, I gotta play you this Rauhofer/Kleinenberg/Lawler remix I made of the fly earlier. It's stupid slamma jamma dope. :o ::)[/glow]