Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC - I have a confession

Guest joeygk

Guest joeygk

How do I say this?  Um.....I....errr.....love the Peter Rauhofer electroclash remix of Britney Spears 'me against the music'!   :o

I feel like such a hypocrite b/c I'm always knockin' the masses for jammin' out to cheezy remixes.....but I just can't help myself.....this one is sooooo bad too.  It's my guilty pleasure.  I was rawkin' out full force on the subway this morning!   ;D  

*all the people on the floor, let me see you dance

First it was the Sander Kleinenberg remix of Justin Timberlake and now this........I'm officially not cool anymore.   :(

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]I don't understand this dilemma. How comes if one listens to a Peter Rauhofer or a Sander K remix and they like it, just 'cause it's Britney or Justin that's being remixed, they have to justify the "cheese" factor.

It's not the artist, it's the remixer that's doin' it for you... as is usually the case. A good DJ/producer can make any of these humps sound better.

You're talkin' 'bout 2 of the greatest producers in the biz right now in Rauhofer and Kleinenberg so don't go runnin' so quickly to confession Joey...you just have good taste and there's no need to confess to that...werd!!!![/glow] :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o