Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar opening December 12th

http://www.crobar.com/newyork_countdown/ny_teaser.html

Apparently Jonathan peters and Victor Calderone will be residents there.

Ummm JP? That is phucking disgusting. He needs to be assassinated to save our city! I cant imagine why crobar would want to pack their club with a SF crowd...but whatever this is hearsay so maybe it is not true. I've never seen Victor perform nor have I :-[ :-[ever :-[ really listened to anything of his. I always get scared off by the lines of leather/muscle bound men that wait in 10 block long lines to get to his shows.

Guest joeygk

I will never go to hear JP ever - I don't care where he spins - horrible.

Victor is an awesome dj, but he unfortunately attracts the crazy circuit party scene! :( Although, he packs the Miami Crobar once a month, so he's def on good terms w/ the club.

VC has been dubbed the 'new tenaglia' b/c of his bangin' tribal sound, but is notorious for his vocal anthems (which I have to admit are totally cheezy). Thankfully, he's starting to get away from the cheez and push for a more progessive sound. At his record release party @Cielo he threw down an completely underground tribal house set on par w/ Superchumbo or Steve Lawler.

If you want to check out some quality Calderone check out his new CD 'Resonate' or download his essential mix from 2001 'live @the tribal sessions' ---- wicked good stuff.

Guest djdimaggio

Apparently Jonathan peters and Victor Calderone will be residents there.  

Ummm JP?  That is phucking disgusting.  He needs to be assassinated to save our city!  I cant imagine why crobar would want to pack their club with a SF crowd...

[glow=red,2,300]Why such a Peters hater?  He's quite an amazing DJ.  There isn't many in his class. I've e-mailed the musical director for Crobar New York to get the scoop so we shall see. Stay tuned![/glow] ;D ::) 8) :)

what? is that sarcasm or are you for real?? omg Charles say it aint true!

I've seen JP perform a few times, and it was utterly horrible. I mean, how many Madonna mixes can one torture people with?

OKOK so I never really listen to him as I avoid his shite like the plague, but I thought it was the conventional wisdom among non-NJ/LI meatheads and sluts that JP is just not cool.

Maybe he is talented and I just dont know it. ??? :-X

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Not true at all. He's extremely talented. I've been DJing with Jonathan Peters since Cafe Society dayz (10 years ago. It is Metronome now) and he's a deck wizard. You try spinning every weekend from 11pm Sat night until 5 pm Monday evening. Badass! :o

Danny T respects him greatly. He's a TRUE NYC DJ! There's a reason why the entire stripper community heads to SF and JP after a long night on the pole and also why he may be the chosen one for Crobar. He's got mad skillz although I will say he's a bit out there but what great artist isn't? [/glow] ::)

Guest djdimaggio

what?  is that sarcasm or are you for real??  omg Charles say it aint true! :o 

[glow=red,2,300]Evan~

:oYou are one funny muthaphucker brother...I'll repeat it again...[/glow]

omg Charles say it aint true! :o

:o[glow=red,2,300]What up fer da weekend kid?[/glow] :o

Guest joeygk
[glow=red,2,300]

There's a reason why the entire stripper community heads to SF and JP after a long night on the pole  [/glow]  ::)

Well, why didn't you say so. I mean seriously, if the entire "stripper community" says JP's a good dj - we'll then I'm sold b/c the "stripper community" is a bastion of class and refined taste........ :D ;D ;)

Guest djdimaggio

Well, why didn't you say so.  I mean seriously, if the entire "stripper community" says JP's a good dj - we'll then I'm sold b/c the "stripper community" is a bastion of class and refined taste........   :D ;D ;)

[glow=red,2,300]Who said anything about "refined" taste or class...I wuz refering to where dancing girlz go to dance dey arses off when they get done dancin' for the pole, big daddy![/glow] :o 8) ;D :D:P:)

Guest djdimaggio
the East Village crackheads concur too!....JP is the bomb!  he gives them something fun to do when they cant fall asleep til 5pm the next night.  

[glow=red,2,300]Dude, that's just not true. Not every person that goes to SF is a crackhead...it's every other person...the people in between are crystal meth freaks but that doesn't really qualify as a crackhead, although maybe the rules are different in the East Village. Down in the lower, we have distinctly separate categories for meth freaks and crackheads! Get your labels political correct son b4 the meth freaks and crackheads file a class action law suit against CJ for libel[/glow]

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o