Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are there any females visiting this board?

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio
:):o 8) ::)[glow=red,2,300]Are any femmes visiting us on the cooljunkie new york board with any regularity 'cause quite frankly, although talkin' to Joey and Evan is like talkin' to 2 sallies, I'd rather deal with the real.  Drop a line if and let us know what you think, that is if youse a female...pretty please...and I love both EV and GK![/glow] ::) ;D ;):o ::)

Guest joeygk

2 sallies huh? Now who was the one waiting behind the dj booth to see if Layo & Bushwacka would sign his underpants! *don't hate; congratulate.

Dimag - why don't you get some of the young ladies from the "stripper community" to jump online - you know it's a widely known fact that strippers LOVE Progessvie House! ;) ;D

Guest djdimaggio
2 sallies huh?  Now who was the one waiting behind the dj booth to see if Layo & Bushwacka would sign his underpants!  *don't hate; congratulate.

Dimag - why don't you get some of the young ladies from the "stripper community" to jump online - you know it's a widely known fact that strippers LOVE Progessvie House!   ;) ;D  

[glow=red,2,300]It was my rod I wanted the Bushwacka boyz to sign, not my undies, and how do you know that strippers LOVE prog...I wuz under the impression that the only thing they love is greenbacks and laying on their backs...

but hey, I could be wrong.... :P:o :o :o:P

[/glow]