Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The old Twilo, newly named Spirit is open tonight

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio
:o[glow=red,2,300]The old Twilo space has been totally renovated, reenergized and renamed Spirit and is previewing things tonight for a special, hush, hush pre-opening party.  For those of you who don't remember the address, it is located at 530 West 27th St. I've been told it'll blow your mind when you see it.  I can't wait to see what they've done.  The boyz from Urban Promos are putting together the promotions so we should be in for a hella bangin' party. Congrats Steve and Andy and best of luck to the new crew @ Spirit! General admission is 30 beans but I been promised it will be money well spent. The first show, did you hear that, I'll say again, the first show is at 12midnight, so get in early. This is the only place to be tonight!![/glow];D

Guest djdimaggio

:o,"so I donned a pair of hot diesel jeans, a cowboy shirt and my signature hat...at some point I ended up more drunk than usual...and I woke up in a blanket on the roof of my apt building this morning in broad daylight with my roommate. that was a bit confusing..... " ??? :-X :-/

[glow=red,2,300]Evan, my brother, what's up with the hot Diesel jeans, waking up with roomates a bit confused and Time Out? Maybe sumthin' else outta be hush-hush. [/glow] :o ;D :D:P 8) LOL

Whatcha doin' tonight? Headed out? Pete Tong and Chris Fortier are @ Avalon w/ Hybrid. That should be kinda a cool party;)

Give a fellow Time Out readin' brother a shout out and let me know what's sup. You wanna check out Spirit? Ray Roc is spinning...never heard 'em b4 so... ::)

Charlie---

shiiiiit you def. got me. 8)

got your message a bit late i presume your out and about at this point....

no worries...im laying low (semi) this evening...going to go to Rome (near MEEt in the meatpacking district) to chill with friends in a mellow environment. I was buying new furniture all day and want to take it easy---

Plus Ive lived at avalon for the last few weeks...I want a break from there before Lawler this weekend (potentially going ) and definitely attending Sasha on NYE. Will yoube there on Nye? if so, we should go together--- I love sasha and am really looking forward to that event.

i will begin a NYE post this week to see what we all are doing!

No matter what we are all getting together in mid december when mom and dad junkie are in town. ok? good times ...

well the place I went to wasnt named Rome, but Rhone. If you've never been there you must check it out, I was thoroughly impressed with the joint....very ecclectic atmosphere, amazingly good looking people, and funky soulful house beats pepper the place. I think it would be a great place for the junkies to meet up when n&s come up from miami. It isnt too loud and there are big comfortable couches, seats and tables-

IN general I think the Meatpacking district is fantastic. Definitely one of my favorite hoods, with chill spots like pastis, meet, rhone, cielo and APT-

but nothing beats our funky east village. just got in from brunch at my favorite french place (Jules) on st. marks...got a few new things from Urban and stopped by suprise suprise for some households.

Guest djdimaggio
but nothing beats our funky east village.  just got in from brunch at my favorite french place (Jules) on st. marks...got a few new things from Urban and stopped by suprise suprise for some households.

[glow=red,2,300]E~

Help me out here. Where does the East Village end and "the lower" as we call it down here, begin?

I understood it to be below Houston but open up my world baby.

LESbelowHoustonjunkie [/glow]:P:o ;D

LES begins below Houston.

Which means that I am NOT a lower east side junkie, but an East Village Junkie...as the LES does begin below Houston.

When I realized this it was a long time after I created this name...about a year ago I created this name, a bit after I moved into NYC. I considered changing my name to EVjunkie...since I do in fact live in the east village and Ev is also my nickname.

SO I just changed it...Ive been meaning to do that! So much better. ;)

Guest djdimaggio
LES begins below Houston.

Which means that I am NOT a lower east side junkie, but an East Village Junkie...as the LES does begin below Houston.  

When I realized this it was a long time after I created this name...about a year ago I created this name, a bit after I moved into NYC.  I considered changing my name to EVjunkie...since I do in fact live in the east village and Ev is also my nickname.  

SO I just changed it...Ive been meaning to do that!  So much better.   ;)

[glow=red,2,300]I asked for clarification not a complete name transformation but since Nick named you EV, I'd say that's EZ...[/glow] :o ;D :D:P