Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler/Bad Boy Bill @ Avalon this weekend!

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Steve Lawler and Bad Boy Bill are at Avalon this Friday and Saturday respectively. Should be very interesting.  Steve Lawler is amazing on the wheels and so is Bad Boy Bill, so we're in for a non-stop, badass mixing weekend! :o :o :o ;D[/glow]

Guest joeygk

bring it ---> I'm so there!   ;D

Has anyone check out the new installment of Steve Lawler's 'Lights Out' - pretty damn good, def better than disc one....although disc 2 is still my favorite b/c it has that wicked remix of the 'crowd song' & psycho radio's 'In the Underground'!!!! Bangin Jams!

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Joey~

Are you going to Lawler? Maybe we can meet up. I've been trying to meet you guyz so what's up?[/glow] ::)

Guest joeygk

I need some dark drums!

I'm 90% sure I'm going to Lawler on Friday......it will come down to how I feel.....I just got back from a 5 day marathon session in South Beach & right now I'm wiped out. The last place I want step foot in is a nightclub.....although I should be good by Friday. :P

Guest joeygk
[glow=red,2,300] I've been trying to meet you guyz so what's up?[/glow] ::)

You're the one who punked out at Layo & Bushwacka, where were you, bro?  And as for Evan you know he only comes out for epic trance.   ;)

epic, uplifting trance, that is.

i know i know it's cheese...but I cant help it guys i just love the goosebumps.

jk I enjoy lots of other genres as well, especially progressive---but Lawler makes me a bit nervous with those dark drumz of his but Im sure I'll at least make a cameo on fri since I usually stop by Avalon at some point on fri's and sat's.

I feel like ass myself right now too...home sick, eating soup and trying to watch movies on demand. even if we dont get together this weekend next weekend is compulsory, obv.

Guest djdimaggio

You're the one who punked out at Layo & Bushwacka, where were you, bro?  And as for Evan you know he only comes out for epic trance.   ;)

Who punked out? :'( I was there. ;) I even had a pleasant chat with the Bushwacka boyz. 8) Where waz u fool?(in gest;tongue n cheek only!);D

Guest joeygk
epic, uplifting trance, that is.  

but Lawler makes me a bit nervous with those dark drumz of his

You'll love Lawler - he's actually really poppy - - imagine alot of scumfrog remixes combined w/ a few over the top tribal tracks. Wicked good stuff. ;)

Guest djdimaggio

DJ WHORE!  ;D

[glow=red,2,300]I actually went to cover the event and say hello from Nick, Sarah and the CJ Miami peeps where the duo played the night before to celebrate CJ's 3rd Anniversary. It's called paying respects or giving props... [/glow]8)

Guest djdimaggio
Charles did you get their autograph :o or bring a vinyl for them to sign?  ;D

[glow=red,2,300]No but I did push back a few cervezas. But since you inquired, I'll get both next time just for you sweetie :o[/glow]