Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is everyone doing tonight??  

SO, it's thanksgiving eve and the line-up this year is pretty pathetic if I do say so myself. I think the best act this evening may be Roger Sanchez at Centro?

Charles and Joey, what are you doing? Joey I know you said you were considering Exit since KTU's Reina will be performing "No One's Gonna Change You," but has that decision been set in stone? lemme know.

I saw Roger Sanchez perform at Crobar last year----it was pretty fun....but almost anyone can make a night fun at Crobar. Any thoughts on his performances guys?

Guest joeygk

Wha, wha, what....Evan & Roger Sanchez? Did you take your pants to the dry cleaner and they got all the trance out? :D

I'll probably be at Filter 14 for Hector Romero, but hey that's just me.

god thanksgiving eve really sucked this year...My roommates and I had siblings in for the night, so we took them to Park....which was infested with 20 year olds all home from college. It was pretty pathetic...

As usual, the drinks were strong and within a few hourd I was itching to dance...so I grabbed a couple of my favorite friends and we went to Avalon---I had forogtten it was oakenfold spinning --- and I had forgotten how horrible he is as a DJ as well....the man really needs to retire....and the dancefloor was so slippery and I had new leather shoes on so we only stayed for about a half hour. It was the worst music and worst crowd for that 30 mins..

At some point I ended up more drunk than usual...and I woke up in a blanket on the roof of my apt building this morning in broad daylight with my roommate. that was a bit confusing.....

hope your nights were better than mine :o