Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV and my man Jonathan Peters

Guest djdimaggio

Guest djdimaggio

8)[glow=red,2,300]If you haven't caught MTV's latest coverage of 21st century clublife, check out True Life: The World of Club Addicts....Jonathan Peters! My nigga! Better watch out for Patricia, and Patricia, stop smoking all that meth baby! You gonna drop dead sweetie.[/glow] ???

Guest joeygk

*LOL ------>

This sh*t is so bad --- who are these people - this is why I don't go to Sound Factory! That dark hair girl is a stalker freak x10 - - -

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300];DShe's gonna hunt 'em down and slay 'em.

This is why you should go to SF, 'cause it's so comical; this particulur scene is mild compared to all the stripper chicks I have witnessed over the years going down on one another in front of the entire night club membership...

And for those of you who care, it is true, Jonathan is leaving the Sound factory, so stay tuned for the next chapter, that is if Polish Patty doesn't kill him first!

Those lips look like they hurt!@ Is that collagen or did Jonathan get pissed off and punch her in the mouth?!!!:-X

Lady Paris...my momma...representing! ;)[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio
I notice Nick and Charles, you both have 5 stars....why do I only have 2 >:(? I think I deserve at least 3 or 4??  

Dude you can have a coupla of my stars; ;D

Bro, I ran into 3-4 of your peeps @ Roxy , asked for you, they said you were around, I hung out for awhile but no Evan. Sorry I missed you dude ???

Guest djdimaggio
that has to be the worst portrayal of clubbers ever....and of course, it had to b aired on MTV....... >:(

I beg to differ with you Norah but only because I see many people week in and week out who go out, not for the love of the music, but to use the music as a catalyst for their other abuses. If you can't listen to the music level headed, it might not be the music for you-I'm not talking about you Norah, I'm talking about anybody that uses and abuses. I saw several young, Asian females at Roxy passed out cold...and what did their peeps do to help them...stuck 'em in a corner. I literally had to force this one guy to get his chick outta the club because it was obvious she was unconscious and potentially in a very dangerous, life threatening situation! :'(

Charles, I cant believe you managed to find my friends---how the hell did you recognize my friends even though you never met them? That is some impressive detective work if I do say. im very curious to see how you knew this !

I really want more stars as well; Nick, can you adjust?

Guest djdimaggio

Charles, I cant believe you managed to find my friends---how the hell did you recognize my friends even though you never met them?  That is some impressive detective work if I do say.  im very curious to see how you knew this !  

Was one of your friends wearing a striped rugby/polo shirt and glasses because Iwent to where you said you'd be hangin' by the speaker just inside the entrance and started asking people if they were Evan. The second person I asked said that he knew you and that you would be right back. I thought he was legit because I asked him your last name and it sounded correct to me. Who knows? :o

yes i know who you spoke to! damn that really sux. I was waiting in line (for a half an hour, seriously) to go to the bathroom...

thanks for lookin for me tho---very cool--i like that you are so outgoing---no worries, we will get together in December when the coolest junkies come to nyc! no feckin around then, we'll make a nite of it. No joey tho. 8)