Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving ?????

Guest djdimaggio

There's several parties! Oakenfold is @Avalon; George Acosta, D:Fuse, Micro & Nostrum are @ Shelter for Utopia; PDiddy, Johnny Vicious and Tony Draper are @Roseland; Boris, Eddie Baez, Jason Ojeda and Hector Romero are @ Roxy ;D and the latter 3 are all true NYC parties!! More to follow fer sure.....

Happy Thanksgiving to all and the entire Cooljunkie crew! ::)

Guest joeygk

Are you serious - that is a lineup of the cheeziest DJ's on the planet - btwn Johnny Vicious, D:fuse "the trance cowboy", and Oakie ----> it sounds like it's gonna be a fist pumpin' Guido holiday! Save yourself the money and just blast 'Cream Anthems 2003' on your headphones - chances are it's gonna be the same set!

*remember - "Don't Hate; Congratulate!"

Guest djdimaggio

;)OK, a few more "around" Thanksgiving are Darren Emerson @ Avalon on Friday, November 28. That should be a killer party.

Also, Hybrid is @ Centro-Fly on Sat., Nov. 29 and Danny Howells is celebrating his bday @Arc on Sat., Nov. 29 as well.

So there's a few more parties for those who are understandably disgusted with the NYC guido thing! Ditto from DJ DiMaggio!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Guest joeygk

Whateva - I know you're into fist pumpin' Guido NJ shore music! Aren't both Soundfactory and Exit your second home.......... ;) ;D

I'm really pissed I'll be missing Darren Emerson - I loved his GU Singapore Disc 1 --- LOVED IT --- and the underwater album w/ Tim Deluxe was bang on the money --- but I'll be in Miami so it's all good.

Joey you are funny. You are borderline clever too! I must concur, with you...those line-ups arent the most appealing...especially the draper-diddy-vicious gig. my god imagineeeee! My office looks out onto the roseland , and I constantly see the long lines of degenerates that await to experience the horror of that venue.

Have you ever heard Tony Draper - Rythm Ready? That track is hot. i mean, really, you cant tell me that that song isnt an amazing production

Guest djdimaggio

No, your mom's house is! Exit and SF is where I go after I'm finished! The question was, what's up for Thanksgiving? Not what bug is up joeygk ass regarding trance and njguidos. Why don't you throw down some cash and promote "your" ideal dj line up there bigshot!

And btw, whateva is spelled whatever....oh my bag, I forget, you're being "cool"...whateva

I notice you didn't list any Thanksgiving parties that you recommend... so who do you suggest, Junior Vasquez?

Guest joeygk

Dimaggio >>> sorry man - I meant that post to be tounge'n'cheek - I wasn't serious - I was only kidding - guess it didn't come across that way - my bad.  I've read alot of your reviews on the website - you seem down - seriously it came out wrong.  

*I will admit to bashing' Guidos & Trance, but I also bash Progessive & house - you should read some of my posts on Clubplanet & Naughtybooth ---- I'm just a sarcastic bitch.  

It's all good just dance and have fun, but please lets try to keep our shirts on!  ;) ;D

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]Joey, Joey...no worries brotherman. :) ;)It's all tongue n cheek,at least that's what Kobe's latest victim said...when the shirts come off I head for the door...I guess I got a bit disheveled when I was thrown into that despicable category labeled a "guido". I might be Italian but I defy ain't a guido...who ever said I dig guidos anyway? I'll dig the back outtta a slammin' ass guidette from Staten Island or Loooong Island with a fresh pair of saline stuffers.

Yo, let's all(CJ peeps) hook up be4 PVD or at least pick a spot inside Roxy to hang at until we all meet up. What up????[/glow]