Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PLANS FOR HALLOWEEN IN NY?

SO what is everyone doing? are you dressing up? I was going to be Derek Zoolander but dont really have the time to figure out how to do it. Any advice on what to be? something clever and creative.

for ex: i have a group of friends who are all being an icon from a traditional holiday. one person is santa, other tooth fairy, other Easter Bunny, a turkey, etc.

Guest joeygk

I don't even know where I'm going yet, let alone figured out my costume.

I was listening to Howard Stern this morning and someone said they dressed up as Roy (from Sigfried & Roy) w/ a stuffed tiger on his shoulder and had bite marks & blood on his neck........it's pretty taste-less, but I laughed. :P

I went to Suzanne Barr (I know this spelling is incorrect) party at the Maratime Hotel Ballroom----my god people it was amazing --- no way any other party compared in the city for the night. im still recovering from the insanity.....it was the quintessential NYC Halloween that everyone goes out expecting to experience but never does....

the place was so decked out, huge stage in the middle, dancing psychos, naked people, incredibly elaborate costumes, trapeezes, swings fromt he cielings for ANYONE to use! It was a circus and I really thought someone was going to get hurt but that made things even more fun.

Suzanne own liquid in miami and is aparently opening liquid in new york as well. hope she has better luck than crobar