Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro Fly to close?

I noticed this was posted on the cooljunkieny site. What is this all about? I must say that it has been empty every time ive been there recently...sometimes on my way home from work I stop by and it is always empty. (like Discotheque nowadays too...) It seems to me that these trendy "upscale clubs" can only survive when they aer new and "hot"...once the dust settles the masses move on...no one wants to pay exorbinant cover charges just to walk in a door to get a martini with a half a shot in it for $12...not to mention the plastic cup...

im not trying to be bitchy here.

Maybe before closing they should try to NOT charge $20 to get in and stage some good promotions...no one ever thinks to do this...

Look at places like The Park (18th and 10th) and APT (13th and 10th)....always packed....always great....always free to get in....havent even pondered the thought of closing since the doors opened years ago... go figure. And you get your drink in a glass! and it has a ton of alcohol in it. go figure....

Guest joeygk

w/ the exception of diggers it's been pretty empty all summer - they haven't even been opening the back rooms -------- ???