Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stop the FCC insanity

ryan2772

visit:

www.stopfcc.com

A petition has been started to send to congress about the recent absurd and overbearing restrictions placed on what we see and hear by the FCC. Howard Stern was just the beginning. You can even make farting sounds on the radio anymore. How ridiculous is that? Doesn’t everyone love a good fart? Even though I didn’t listen to Stern, the bearing down by the FCC is very extreme and infringing on our first amendment rights.

Please pass this along to as many friends and co-workers as possible.

Guest endymion

Howard Stern is obnoxious, but people who think that farting is funny should have access to other people who also think that farts are funny.

Howard Stern is obnoxious, but people who think that farting is funny should have access to other people who also think that farts are funny.

i think he's a douchebag. too negative. i'm all about paul & ron. those guys raised me, been listening for about 12 years now, since they were on 103.5 wshe (remember that???)

Paul and Ron are imitators of the throne.

Then again, I grew up on Stern.

but you have to listen to paul and ron now! (well, you don't have to, but you should, since they're the only morning talk show on now). oh wait, can't forget about the baker boys, nigga! ;D

Guest pod

Well, I don't listen to FM radio. I'm usually not up in the mornings, but when I am, it is not too difficult to find a stream of the Howard Stern show from another affiliate..

Guest JMT

stern has very funny bits and moments, and his interviews are interesting, but he IS an crass, obnoxious, pompous blow hard who likes nothing better than the sound of his own voice. but i did listen to him before Clear channel yanked him.

Guest JMT

i think he's a douchebag.  too negative.  i'm all about paul & ron.  those guys raised me, been listening for about 12 years now, since they were on 103.5 wshe (remember that???)

i remember. WSHE

Guest antonio

No matter if he's a deuschbag or not, every show on television has its own audience, and censuring attempts against our own Constitution. The only thing that the FCC could regulate is the time that these type of shows are played at.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah I listen to Zeta in the morning, some of their bits are really, really funny.....But Howard Stern is the man to me!!