Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT - 1 Year Anniversary

alextclam

Guest peekhour

This friday is going to be SICK!!!!!!! cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"

holy shit....snergy is comin too??? thats phat!!!! ok cool...i was going anyway but now it just made my night better!!!! cool peace!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

I am so excited for this Friday thats its ridiculous. I have the old batch of Omega and Gold Rolex pills, its gonna be nuts.

Synergy = will be off the fucking hook. i cant wait to see the energy we create.

SF fridays cant hold us down smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

i was saying that EXIT is 10000xs better than SF, and *fact*, lol gossip for the exit heads, EXIT will be doing some renovations this summer and making it better.

baby, let's have a meet up this friday smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

Guest peekhour

EXIT is the #1!! club anywhere. This friday is going to be sick as hell. Draper will be at his best...Theres nothing better than to celebrate the 1 year ann. of the best club in the world...and what better to get fucked up as well and listen to Draper play the sickest beats!!! cwm41.gifcwm41.gifcwm41.gif

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"

did somebody say renovations? hehe

Check out the NEW WHITE ROOM & NEW RED ROOM. They pain the walls for the White room every week, > smile.gif banging systems in there too . gold rolex?? lala? smile.gif wutup justin

------------------

hmmm.. interesting in promoting? email me >:) ibrealz@aol.com

Originally posted by djustinh:

i was saying that EXIT is 10000xs better than SF, and *fact*, lol gossip for the exit heads, EXIT will be doing some renovations this summer and making it better.

baby, let's have a meet up this friday smile.gif

Of course Exit fridays are 10393784x better than SF fridays......SF fridays are a joke!

Everyone better be there!

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

Guest peekhour

I'll be the first one there and the last one to leave! This is what everyones going to look like all f**ked up on fri night! "]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm44.gif cwm44.gifcwm44.gif

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUESTLIST</A> "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"cwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gif%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7D

[This message has been edited by peekhour (edited 03-29-2001).]%7Boption%7D

[This message has been edited by peekhour (edited 03-29-2001).]

whats up all....yeah i think we need a meetup of me, alextclam, peekhour, msoprano13, nychunk, baby3tears, djustinh, and realz!!!! for real...im all up for it if u guys/gals are??? cause ill definately be there either on stage or near the front of the main dance floor!!! let me know the deal!!! laterz

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

YES I WUV DRAPER

N I LUV NATHALIE MY HOMEGIRL lollllll

and jarretttttttttt dragggggggggggggggggggg ubelgotttttttt everyoneeeeeeeeeeee kyleeeeeeeeeeeeee other kyleeeeeeeeee yayayaya

meetup where? where???/ tell meeee

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif