Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone on CJ also on Friendster?

Guest endymion

I'm 'techjunkie' on Tribe.net. I'll go sign up for Friendster if it will help me meet cool new people in NYC.

Friendster is for hookers!  ;D

perdoname senor, but i am no hooker.

pod and demo, i've added you guys as friends. you only need to sign on and accept it. pod i noticed you havent logged on in ages. (1-17 to be precise)

strap it on and accept!

Guest joeygk
perdoname senor, but i am no hooker.  

My bad I meant to say:  friendster is for hookers, AND THE PEOPLE THAT PAY FOR HOOKERS!  ;)

Guest demo909

My bad I meant to say:  friendster is for hookers, AND THE PEOPLE THAT PAY FOR HOOKERS!  ;)

Well you would know wouldn't you..... :-X

Guest coach

Yeah, I'm on the tribe.net, as well. I've heard bad things about friendster, and I just can't get past the name.

Guest endymion

Okay, I resurrected an old Friendster account. Now how do I find you? Look me up if you want, do a user search for "ryan porter", I'm the one from South Beach with a camera in my photo.

Okay, I resurrected an old Friendster account.  Now how do I find you?  Look me up if you want, do a user search for "ryan porter", I'm the one from South Beach with a camera in my photo.

got it, RyaN. I've added you now as a friend, you just have to accept, than you can enter my world

Guest djdimaggio
friendster sucks....too slow. try myspace.com

much faster and better profiles

[glow=red,2,300]Agree...no time for Friendster...takes FOREVER once you click on anything!![/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

[glow=red,2,300]I'm a friendster although I haven't been on in ages. Way too slow...big waste of time....at least for me but add me to yours and I'll do the same for everybody on mine... ;D

You do me...and I'll do you! :o :o[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]I'm a friendster although I haven't been on in ages.  Way too slow...big waste of time....at least for me but add me to yours and I'll do the same for everybody on mine... ;D

You do me...and I'll do you! :o :o[/glow]

Dimaggio I thought I added you before but i did not. I just went and did now, so ya just gotta accept.

go look at the "honeys" in my profile, tell me which ones you want to bang and I'll make arrangements.