Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Types of women to avoid.

Guest pod

Guest jdjr107

I've stopped trying to figure them out.

My advise:

always say yes except when she's asking if she looks fat. When in an argument you're better off keeping your mouth shut cause you're only reducing your chances of having her give you some, and Never tell her which one of her friends you wanna bang (she already knows) and when all else fails Deny, Deny, Deny

Guest bcnjunkie
I've stopped trying to figure them out.  

My advise:

always say yes except when she's asking if she looks fat.  When in an argument you're better off keeping your mouth shut cause you're only reducing your chances of having her give you some, and Never tell her which one of her friends you wanna bang (she already knows)  and when all else fails Deny, Deny, Deny

YEAH... THAT !

• 1 month later...
Guest shannon_coolj.

haha...that's really funny. i think i know a woman that fits every category!

but to be fair, i want to see one about men...

Guest shannon_coolj.

bcn junkie, you must be going out with the WRONG women...word of advice--stop picking them up in clubs

jdjr--women have a sixth sense. you're right, we already know which one of our friends you want to bang.

and some advice from a woman--first, i would never ask my boyfriend if i look fat. i don't give a damn what he thinks. any confident woman wouldn't ask that question. and if she does, it's a trick question. you should run as fast as you can or change the subject quickly. there is no right answer

Guest web_norah

certainly there is a woman for all those categories....however i dont see a piece of myself in any of them.....just stating how i see things....and after all it is an opinion, we all have one or two ;)

we should start a thread on the MEN side of this and i am willing to bet there will be at least one man that will blatantly argue to no end that "such" male types dont exist........

::)

Guest shannon_coolj.
certainly there is a woman for all those categories....however i dont see a piece of myself in any of them.....just stating how i see things....and after all it is an opinion, we all have one or two ;)

we should start a thread on the MEN side of this and i am willing to bet there will be at least one man that will blatantly argue to no end that "such" male types dont exist........

::)

yes, us women on this board will get our pens out and start making "men to avoid" list

Guest shannon_coolj.

or men with too much baggage...

men who talk about themselves too much...

men who spend way too much time at the gym (that's 1/3 of the male pop. in miami)...

Guest web_norah

i highly agree with the gym -types.....reminds me of that MTV TRUE LIFE i am a clubber, where they had these muscled up italians clad with their wife beater shirts on....nasty..

• 3 weeks later...