Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What 80's fad should make a come back???

Guest demo909

Guest joeygk

Burple needs to make a come back!

Burple was basically Kool-aid in an accordion style bottle. It was yummy & very compact - easy 2 stow in your Jack Spade bag. ;)

Guest bcnjunkie

* z-cavaricci

* member's only jackets

* inchers

* o-rings used as bracelets and rings

* my favorite: Miami vice white suit with t-shirt and whatever those cloth shoes were called (alpargatas in Spain)

* the ghetto gucci sweat shirts

* pumas

* parachute pants with matching shirts

* Neon everything

* heavy metal band print shirts (the ones that went like half way on your arm or sleeveless)

* transformers

* he-man

did I leave anythig out ???

80's will be back, we must simply wait for this 60's mod fadon't to be over- ps- have we seen the jellie plastic shoes slowly seeping in??? ::):D prepare by stocking talcum powder and foot spray folks!! :D :D

Guest demo909

check out vanity fair this month, there is a prada ad that is so fitting for this thread....its at the beggining-ish.  look at it--it's really, really good.  

I just got the new VF in the mail today and was looing at that ad. It's so funny that you mentioned it

Guest LeVeL

The other day I went shopping, and was shocked to see, Edwin Jeans and Cavaricci(But Jeans).I was so shocked that I ended up buying Edwin Jeans. I miss the 80's to and they are back just look how Nike brought back the Air Force Ones'.

Guest demo909
What was that 80's shoe...

"Looks like a pump...feels like a sneaker"

that annoying commercial with the chix playing basketball in high heels.  classic!  

last time i played b-ball in stilettos it did NOT feel like a sneaker.  but damn i looked good.

kidding, ;) obviously.

Was it LA Gear?