Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Draper needs to..............

baby3tears

Guest peekhour

You know what his day job is........just making sick songs all day so we can hear them at EXIT!

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"

Some of you guys have to get off drapers dick try another club you might like someone else its ridiculous every 2 seconds a post abou draper why don't you start a fuckin fan club. Don't get me wrong i think he is s good dj but he must have his hands full with all the blow jobs hes been getting lately from all the people on this board

Originally posted by coogs78:

Some of you guys have to get off drapers dick try another club you might like someone else its ridiculous every 2 seconds a post abou draper why don't you start a fuckin fan club. Don't get me wrong i think he is s good dj but he must have his hands full with all the blow jobs hes been getting lately from all the people on this board

So true its sad.

i've tried other clubs and nothin compares with exit or soundfactory....even though i think exit is better!!!! and none of us are on his dick there coogs....and who the hell is Rydell!!! draper just knows what the people want to hear every night and makes the club full of energy....and when any other club comes close to doing what exit does you give me a holla!!! laterz

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

You don't know who Rydell is?

He spins at Metro on Friday and Cheetah on Saturday I think hes doin a monthly spot every first thursday of the month at Nv he might noit be doing that anymore

You've probably never heard of him cause he doesn't have anything on napster.

who the hell is Rydell? Rydell is one of NJ's finest DJ's. He spins at Metro Fridays where he slams the fucking shit out of the place. Spins at Cheetah Saturdays nights and NV lounge thursdays.

I opened up for him a few times at a small jersey club this summer, he is a good friend and a very respected DJ. Dont bash.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!

BUY NEW RECORDS cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> </A> "

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

[This message has been edited by msoprano13 (edited 03-30-2001).]

[This message has been edited by msoprano13 (edited 03-30-2001).]