Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just curious

Guest bcnjunkie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bcnjunkie

I've always wondered ?, there was someone from the Netherlands that used to post, he had really cool pictures fom these street parties, just a thought

Guest bcnjunkie
I think you ment me...... ;D

Hi BCN Junkie.

long time no blah blah

Holla & all that what what

I have been a bit busy with some stuff going down over there in Miami.

More info soon.

I will be posting more on the WMC threads & avoiding Euro issues... ;)

Question.

do u know pod ?

he owes me a cookie... ;D

Peace

Yes I know pod !, he owes me $ 20.00   ;D  

how have you been ? u coming for WMC ?

How are things in the Netherlands ? hope all's cool !  8)

p.s. yeah, I meant you ! :)

8)

Yeah would not miss WMC...

Fight, Condo, Party concept,Vodka training all done & I am ready.

The line ups for the clubs this year look very strong.

I like the look of the Nerve line up.

It is also nice to see promotors programing Trance in one room & House etc in alternative rooms.

This has been going on for a while here in Holland & if it is done right the event will should be good.

We like a slection of flavours to to dip in & out of.

I am are doing a event over there during conference with one of Holland finest

KREMLIN AMSTERDAM.....4 THE PEOPLE.

We will be bringing around 15 top notch, Dutch & Belgium DJ/producers plus we have invited in some local talent into our concept.

Expect a 1st class production with wicked visuals & decor to boot.

We will be showcasing the following sounds

" Loud & Proud "....

Trance & Hard Trance...Tech-House....Tech-Trance

House & Deep House....Progressive....Plus a little Ambiant Soul 2 step & Broken Beats.

The new Kremlin site will be up soon but you can get some info & background at

http://www.kremlin.nl

There are a lot more Dutch party public coming this year as we expected as Dance Valley made a big inpact over here & intrest in Miami is growing by the day.

Larry (LargeJunkie ?)

How do I earn that title?

8)

PS

Tell Pod we are looking to hire a good "Snapper" for our event but untill I get some kind of response over the "Cookie issue" we will not hire him....

(my Miami homies tell me he takes good pro party pics)

;)

Guest bcnjunkie

yup, the man is pretty talented !, but don't expect to resolve the cookie issue, you will get nowhere !, If you insist, Prince Of Darkness will make it a point to ban you from the different venues (even at club Deep !), and you will be forced to apologize and give a cookie to him ! he has already done it to various people (except web_norah, who is the only one that can keep him in place).  My suggestion, let by-gones be by-gones and hire him anyways, you wont be disappoinetd with the results  ;D

keep in touch, I wanna check out your party.  and yes Nerve has some crazy parties, however, you will find me at the following:

* Defected poolside party @ The National

* Masters at Work Magic Sessions @ Crobar

* Carl Cox @ Crobar

* Danny T. (which I think will be at Nerve)

C-ya

Guest web_norah

Pod and BCN love trance and cant wait for Dance Valley.... ;D

i want to check out Lucien Foort and Don Diablo...i heard both of these guys are large in the Dutch scene....

Dance Valley will not be at WMC this year... :(

But Kremlin Amsterdam will hold their own againts one & all.

The Dutch will be well represented... wooded shoes & all.

Lucian will not be there this year as he will be on tour in the far east but Don Diablo will be touching down for sure.

Don has cut a brand new exclusive killa tune 4 the People of Miami 2004 in conjuction with the Kremlin event. :P

More info soon

BCN..

Pod has sorted out the cookie issue.

sounds like a stand up fellow & I think we will book him.

(unless his fee looks like a telephone number)

;)

Guest bcnjunkie

I'm counting down the days ! ;D

where's Prince Of Darkness these days, I haven't seen his posts lately ? Maybe since he reached cooljunkie status on the board, his mission is complete and he needs to move on ?? just a thought ??? ;D

Guest bcnjunkie
Dance Valley will not be at WMC this year... :(

But Kremlin Amsterdam will hold their own againts one & all.

The Dutch will be well represented... wooded shoes & all.

Lucian will not  be there this year as he will be on tour in the far east but Don Diablo will be touching down for sure.

Don has cut a brand new exclusive killa tune 4 the People of Miami 2004 in conjuction with the Kremlin event. :P

More info soon

BCN..

Pod has sorted out the cookie issue.

sounds like a stand up fellow & I think we will book him.

(unless his fee looks like a telephone number)

;)

I will definitely try make it to your show, not much of trance fan but I see you got diverse sounds ! well hopefully c-ya soon !

Guest pod

I'm here still!

Don't worry, my fee does look like a phone number, but it's from back in the day where they were real small, since only a few hundred people had phones.

Guest web_norah

bummer about Lucien

i'd like to check out Don Diablo!!!!!!!!

this Kremlin thing looks good....hopefully i can make it and check out the dutch djs doing their stuff...

Lucian  Foort will be in Miami  some after WMC proberly April or May.

It is a damn shame not to have him with us during WMC as I heard him on New Years Eve and he was playing a deeper groove & I must say it was a wicked set.

We are bringing a couple of bad ass House Masters in

DJ ROOG (hardSoul recs)

http://www.djroog.com

&

DJ Erick E (One Star Recs).

http://www.onestar.nl

These two own the House scene in Amsterdam with the hottest ticket in the Dam."LOVE BOAT".

This event is held on a custom made club boat/ship thats sails out of Amsterdam for a few hours with the above DJs rocking it sideways.

This party sells 1500 tickets before the flyer is made.

;D

PS

POD I will mail you concerning the the event who what where why when..etc.

Guest web_norah

keep me abreast with these events...they sound interesting...

a friend of mine booked Lucien at the Honey Club in Brighton UK and he recommended him very highly.....i hear he is prog but has a edge towards funky and sometimes deep...(sounds very GOOD)

Guest bcnjunkie
Lucian  Foort will be in Miami  some after WMC proberly April or May.

It is a damn shame not to have him with us during WMC as I heard him on New Years Eve and he was playing a deeper groove & I must say it was a wicked set.

We are bringing a couple of bad ass House Masters in

DJ ROOG (hardSoul recs)

http://www.djroog.com

&

DJ Erick E (One Star Recs).

http://www.onestar.nl

These two own the House scene in Amsterdam with the hottest ticket in the Dam."LOVE BOAT".

This event is held on a custom made club boat/ship thats sails out of Amsterdam for a few hours with the above DJs rocking it sideways.

This party sells 1500 tickets before the flyer is made.

;D

PS

POD I will mail you concerning the the event who what where why when..etc.

keep me informed, I'm always down to check out new (or new to me at least) DJ's. maybe I'll pull Norah away from Tiesto and we can head down there for a bit !

Guest web_norah

yes i am Tiesto # 1 fan LOL :P

* i respect tiesto but his style clashes with mine *

but BCN and i will drag Pod away from the masses & check out your event :D

Take it easy on the Dutch master

I am Tiesto's MC..... 8)

Straight up & honest.

I will be with him on Thursday night in a party called "Invited" together with Pete Tong in Rotterdam.

I know some of you realy "special people" like to give him hard time.

Tiesto bashing seems to have become a sport.

Thats cool with him as his bank balance will take any away any pain caused by green eyed monsters of flame.

The fact is that he is a nice fellow who helps and surports a lot of people in the Dutch scene including kremlin.

I find people who go around dissing this DJ & that stlye of music realy sad, yet funny in laugh at the village idiot sort of way.

It is a bit like going into a steak house screeming that "chicken is better that beef".

As that wannabe Italian Saleen would say...

"Beef is so over".

;D

Guest web_norah

no disrespect to Tijs but as i say, he does trance and i dont - - i am not dismissing him, in fact, i think it is awesome that he is # 1 and not someone else....

* how can i dislike him? Blackhole staff like Arny and Dimitri are the nicest :)

i read on Xpander about the concept of the invite night -very fresh indeed....i'd like to hear a little bit more about it....esp since Tongy is involved this time

**can i be the mc too 8)

Guest bcnjunkie
Take it easy on the Dutch master

I am Tiesto's MC..... 8)

Straight up & honest.

I will be with him on Thursday night in a party called "Invited" together with Pete Tong in Rotterdam.

I know some of you  realy "special people" like to give him hard time.

Tiesto bashing seems to have become a sport.

Thats cool with him as his bank balance will take any away any pain caused by  green eyed monsters of flame.

The fact is that he is a nice fellow who helps and surports a lot of people in the Dutch scene including kremlin.

I find people who go around dissing this DJ & that stlye of music realy sad, yet funny in laugh at the village idiot sort of way.

It is a bit like going into a steak house screeming that "chicken is better that beef".

As that wannabe Italian  Saleen would say...

"Beef is so over".

;D

easy there fella !, nobody's bashing the trance king !, we're joking about trance because it's a style we don't perticularly listen to (because the trance fans here are very exagerrated about their experiences "oh my god it was incredible, I couldn't believe it, it was so amazig,n I almost died !!! I couldn't stop dancing , the DJ rocked my world !!!", etc.) . We all respect Tiesto, we know he's a hard worker !

Guest bcnjunkie

most of us welcome new music & ideas & support the scene !, p.s. saleen is as Italian as I am japanese. he knows the name of the tracks but hardly knows music. He's not a good example of people from the Miami scene. He represents the NE guidos that come to Miami thinking they're going to teach everybody everything. You should see when they try to use italian terminology (it's too funny), when I tell my friends in Italy they just laugh and can't believe these people would actually associate themselves with Italy at all !, they can hardly speak english correctly much less italian !

Guest web_norah

** that was funny! ** the heroe commentary :P

but it is very true, thats the trance stigma unfortunately....

i am still stuck on the 1998 year of trance...after that year i really dont find the sound of it too exciting....

Guest fbarassi

Tiesto is a very talented guy. I personally like European electronica, but Tiesto ALWAYS has rocked the house when I've been in his presence.

The party is what its all about, no?

Cheers,

Francis

Guest bcnjunkie
Tiesto is a very talented guy.   I personally like European electronica, but Tiesto ALWAYS has rocked the house when I've been in his presence.

The party is what its all about, no?

Cheers,

Francis

yup ;D