Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mexico party town...

Guest fbarassi

Guest fbarassi

I am setting up a bachelors party for my foolish friend... The idea (his) is to start in Guadalajara and go on via Tequilla to Costa Careyes. Any ideas for Guadalajara?

Thanks,

Francis

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LeVeL

Well Fbarassi when are you going to Mexico......Paul Oakenfold will be in Guadalajara @ Ice Land Skating Rink on March 11, 2003. He will be in 3 different cities in the same month by the way.....

Box@ Mexico City, Mexico (March 12, 2004)

Paque Ecologico La Huasteca(Explanada Millenio), Monterey, Mexico .....(March 13, 2004)

Centro de Comercio Exterior.....Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.....(March 14, 2004)

I hope this information helps you find a party during your time in Mexico

Guest web_norah
Suppose he wants to go to Mexico?  ;D

I'd recommend San Miguel de Allende.

Pod, thats a kick ass little town in Mex........ :D

Guest web_norah

yeah i was quite surprised with San Miguel..a little bit of everything, history, great sightseeing, nice people, art, amazing food and of course, nice places where to hang out at night :o

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fbarassi

Thanks for the moral support all.... I wish we could be in Guadalajara for Oakenfold but, alas, end of March is the date in mind... I too agree on Brasil, Islas Mujeres and Allende (in that order), but unfortunately my soon to be betrothed friend has his mind on Guadalajara as a first stop. I guess the request was a tall order. Probably end up slugging Tecates at the local bar...

Still, any last minute recomendations would be appreciated...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bcnjunkie

Best party place in Mexico:  Cancun (don't drink the water)

really ? I've been warned that it's too much of a "spring breaker" kind of crowd ?

Guest pod

That's the rep of the place. Based on all the GGW videos and the chatter amongst the people I went to university with, I would stay far away from Can-coon.

Give me BA, Punta Del Este, or about 2,500 other places instead.

Guest bcnjunkie

That's the rep of the place. Based on all the GGW videos and the chatter amongst the people I went to university with, I would stay far away from Can-coon.

Give me BA, Punta Del Este, or about 2,500 other places instead.

British Airways ???

Guest antonio

Even though it's true that Punta del Este is better, Cancun is a great party town if you've never been there.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fbarassi

Anyway, we had the bachelor party in Guadalajara (see initial note) and Costa Carreyes. The only problem was that Guadalajara is nothing special although the people were cool and that Costa Carreyes is only SIX F...ing hour by bus so we arrived at 3am. Plus, Costa Carreyes is beautiful but very secluded... more a place for a romantic getaway for a couple than for a bachelor party of 14 guys..... so there we were, 14 guys all dressed up with no where to go!...

We ended up drinking a sh..load and doing a bunch of drugs but no really fun or embarassing episodes for the groom to be. I knew it. You guys all had great ideas about a plan, so thanks for that, but in the end the non-event bachelor party was unavoidable since I didn't plan it...