Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Creamfields

Guest fredda

Wow!!!

Jaded_Kid you are right: Creamfields seems to be AMAZING!

Hey...Nickjunkie, Is it the festival you have told me about it ?

I want to go!! :o

UK sounds good!

Guest shannon_coolj.

i see...trying to make us poor americans jealous b/c you brits have cool stuff to go to all the time

not fair! :P

• 6 months later...
Guest tribalmonkeyUK

creamfields aint that good.1999 and 2000 were good,but the rest have been shit!look out for the tribal gathering parties in the uk in may and august....there guna rock

;D ;D

Guest web_norah

2002 was great @ Creamfields, that year Underworld and Kosheen were a couple of the live acts i saw...as a foreigner, it was an overwhelming but definitely worthwhile experience....people are really up for the whole festival and it is HARDCORE music fanatic paradise....

*the tribal gathering sounds good, just the fact that they kept the location secret is a clever idea...

• 3 weeks later...

Be Nice !!!! we hate the french not the brits !!!

;D I hate neither...both are fantastic people.  Id rather sleep with the french though..something about that accent and attitude that I find sexy.   8)

se bon....mmmm....oui se bon.

ive been with em' all, i must say, and Europeans in general are just so fun to hook up with! And all those different ways to express certain sexual feelings and emotions...it can be a learning; enlightening experience.

Guest bcnjunkie

;D I hate neither...both are fantastic people.  Id rather sleep with the french though..something about that accent and attitude that I find sexy.   8)

se bon....mmmm....oui se bon.

ive been with em' all, i must say, and Europeans in general are just so fun to hook up with!  And all those different ways to express certain sexual feelings and emotions...it can be a learning; enlightening experience.  

oui c'est bon !, I know, I lived in France, I speak fluid french, my ex-girlfriend is french, I was a member of the Aliance Francaise for years, my ex-roomate is french, I work part time for a french company and for french people, trust me ... for the most part they are the most selfish and rude people I've met and not nearly as civilized as they would lead you to believe. I really dig europe, but the only contact you should have with the french is the sexual kind with da chicks (they are a nasty bunch.. fun).

in reality ive only had a couple french encounters....it's spaniards that I really cant control myself around....oh man what a sexual energy that brews on the iberian peninsula....beautiful people, amazing nightlife, and sun almost year round in most provinces (i know there are exceptions im speaking generally)

I lived in Spain for a year...best year of my life, hands down, no doubt about it. i went back this summer and the first thing I did was find a spanish kiss within 12 hours of landing.

Guest bcnjunkie
in reality ive only had a couple french encounters....it's spaniards that I really cant control myself around....oh man what a sexual energy that brews on the iberian peninsula....beautiful people, amazing nightlife, and sun almost year round in most provinces (i know there are exceptions im speaking generally)

I lived in Spain for a year...best year of my life, hands down, no doubt about it.  i went back this summer and the first thing I did was find a spanish kiss within 12 hours of landing.  

I concur !!! Spain is my favorite !, most people don't like the accent, I thinks it Rocks ! Que Viva España !!!!

Guest web_norah

I concur !!! Spain is my favorite !, most people don't like the accent, I thinks it Rocks ! Que Viva España !!!!

me not like the accent but Spain does rock!