Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plant

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest bcnjunkie

I think they had problem with noise complaints and had to turn down the volume and lost some customers along the way !, when I'm up from Florida I always make it point to go to Plant and I have never heard trance played there, maybe it has changed ! I can't remeber the name but the chick DJ on saturdays is really good. Like I said maybe it's changed but It was a really cool hangout before !

Hey I noticed Brielles report on Plant...I was suprised to see that as well...since it was a cool spot to hang b4...I've had some good times there.

however i read in Time Out a few weeks ago and apparently they were fined a huge fine for noise or something...i forget...but apparently the place hasnt been the same since...but brielle should have included that, even for nostalgic respect for the place, but maybe she didnt know....regardless she is a cool, smart girl im sure she didnt know.

Guest bcnjunkie

there was a chick dj named Ilana (I think) that used to spin there also !, digged her music ! sad to see the place go down !