Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On the way...

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

Flying out at 7.30 Wednesday and we'll be in the city by midday. Who's up for some fun on Friday night? 8)

Nick...Great seeing you at the Sasha Boat party down in Miami.

It is Steve and mines(Urban) Grand opening of Spirit Fridays this Friday...

Anthony Pappa,Randall Jones and Astro&Glyde spinning...we'd love to have u down if can make it :)

Sorted - Spirit is it! PM me your # Andy and I'll give you a call when I get up there.

Yes I prefer to go to Spirit on Friday as well. I have yet to go to Spirit as it is. Crobar sat night is better with waxman spinning anyway. Spirit will be more about music and Waxman's night is half music half hedonism.

Guest endymion

Okay, somebody help the nerd out... What's this Spirit place? I know nothing about any of this. I just go where I'm told but I'm curious what's going on since I have to figure out what to pack.

I think I'm reserving some space in my bag for some of those warmth packs that campers and hunters use to keep from dying of hypothermia.

Guest djdimaggio

Okay, somebody help the nerd out... What's this Spirit place? I know nothing about any of this. I just go where I'm told but I'm curious what's going on since I have to figure out what to pack.

I think I'm reserving some space in my bag for some of those warmth packs that campers and hunters use to keep from dying of hypothermia.

[glow=red,2,300]Although it is much colder than down in SOBE, it's been fairly nice up here...sunny, not freezing cold but it's still cold and windy...on top of your warmth and sunshine bring along some of that Florida stuff as well. You won't need handwarmers or your handpump for this trip ;D[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Although it is much colder than down in SOBE, it's been fairly nice up here...sunny, not freezing cold but it's still cold and windy...on top of your warmth and sunshine bring along some of that Florida stuff as well. You won't need handwarmers or your handpump for this trip ;D[/glow]

Dimaggio my friend...you must be so busy...I havent heard a peep in a week from you. I spoke to Aryn and she said you were swamped...hope to see you this weekend, honestly we really miss you :-\

Guest djdimaggio

Flying out at 7.30 Wednesday and we'll be in the city by midday. Who's up for some fun on Friday night? 8)

[glow=red,2,300]Too bad you guys have to leave Saturday...Erick Morillo's Bday bash @Discotheque, Gabriel & Dresden @ Avalon, AND Danny Howells @ ARC for the last time...[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

I was thinking of checking out Crobar Friday - any takers or other ideas?

[glow=red,2,300]We should maybe swing by Crobar BUT we DEFY HAVE TO check out Danny Tenaglia @ ARC. It's one of his last closing parties b4 ARC is built into a high rise condominium and it should be a blowout banger. And a chance to see a classic NYC party ;D[/glow]

Guest djdimaggio

Dimaggio my friend...you must be so busy...I havent heard a peep in a week from you. I spoke to Aryn and she said you were swamped...hope to see you this weekend, honestly we really miss you :-\

[glow=red,2,300]Give my best to the ladies... :-* :-* :-*[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Give my best to the ladies... :-* :-* :-*[/glow]

give it to them yourself this weekend!!

The eagles have landed. Just got a text from Tech...he is very excited to see our amazing towers and be in our ridiculous city. Skies are completely clear and the sun is shining bright---it is very pleasant today too, right now it is about 55 but feels like 60 under the sun 8)

Guest timoconnell

Yo guys!!!

I'm standing in for the Friday night DJ at Brite Bar this week...so I can't catch up at Spirit. Any junkie pre-parties? I start at 9pm. If I don't catch up before maybe you guys can drop by Brite on your way over to Spirit. I want to meet you f*ckers especially since the Miami guys are in town. Everytime you all get together, I'm spinning.

Brite is on the corner of 10th Ave & 27th down the block from Spirit.

Hope to meet youse.

TOC

Yo guys!!!

I'm standing in for the Friday night DJ at Brite Bar this week...so I can't catch up at Spirit. Any junkie pre-parties? I start at 9pm. If I don't catch up before maybe you guys can drop by Brite on your way over to Spirit. I want to meet you f*ckers especially since the Miami guys are in town. Everytime you all get together, I'm spinning.

Brite is on the corner of 10th Ave & 27th down the block from Spirit.

Hope to meet youse.

TOC

I'd like to try to arrange this. Shall we, people? It is right around the corner!! there really is no excuse not to visit Tim O!

Guest joeygk

I'm game then......but "HELL NO" on going out @9pm --- If I strap it on that early, I'll be on the express train to Fubar by midnight.

Why don't we just rendezvous at Brite Bar around 11 for a sipper or somethin?

*Tim O - please tell me you don't spin Trance? ;D

Guest timoconnell

I'm game then......but "HELL NO" on going out @9pm --- If I strap it on that early, I'll be on the express train to Fubar by midnight.

Why don't we just rendezvous at Brite Bar around 11 for a sipper or somethin?

Hell no. No trance coming out of these pants. Good beats all night. House, Deep House, Funky House, Tribal House...all good isht...to me at least ;D

Hell no.

one would think that if you were encouraging a forum of people planning to congregate (half of which enjoy trance) to come to one of your events, you wouldnt directly dismiss the music most palatable to some of them. 8) 8)