Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On the way...

Guest nickjunkie

Guest timoconnell

*Tim O - please tell me you don't spin Trance? ;D

Hell no.

one would think that if you were encouraging a forum of people planning to congregate (half of which enjoy trance) to come to one of your events, you wouldnt directly dismiss the music most palatable to some of them. 8) 8)

Good point EV but don't take it like that. I actually didn't mean it like that at all. I had a feeling after I wrote it that it might be taken wrong. The place that I play wouldn't suit trance. Anyway, trance is what welcomed me to this music. I don't play it but I respect it.

Guest joeygk

Hell no.

one would think that if you were encouraging a forum of people planning to congregate (half of which enjoy trance) to come to one of your events, you wouldnt directly dismiss the music most palatable to some of them. 8) 8)

blah, blah, blah, blah......there you go again nattering on about trance music. ;) ;D

Hell no.

Good point EV but don't take it like that. I actually didn't mean it like that at all. I had a feeling after I wrote it that it might be taken wrong. The place that I play wouldn't suit trance. Anyway, trance is what welcomed me to this music. I don't play it but I respect it.

;) I was fuckin with ya. I know the majority of NY'ers and people truly entrenched in the scene dont hate when it comes to genres of music, especially DJs.

Guest timoconnell

;782238]

;) I was fuckin with ya. I know the majority of NY'ers and people truly entrenched in the scene dont hate when it comes to genres of music, especially DJs.

Yeah man, I knew you were ufcking with me all along. ;) It's true though...I couldn't have said it better myself, definitely wouldn't hate on other genres because I know everyone is doing their thing, working to hard to make it happen or working hard to enjoy what's happening, and I have respect for that. If you guys stop by tonight, I'll think you'll enjoy the line-dancing polka funk sound that I'm trying to introduce to NYC.