Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks NY Junkies!

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

We had a blast, especially on Friday. The photos need some serious editing before they go anywhere near the public site... 8)

We had a blast, especially on Friday. The photos need some serious editing before they go anywhere near the public site... 8)

this was definitely the best time I've been able to have with the Miami junkies in town=and of course Dimaggio== Friday we got a chance to hang out, speak and have a clubbing/nightlife itinerary about town that would have made a rockstar jealous.

Great to see you again Nick, ,and of course, it was great to meet you, Ryan-- Ryan is really a cool guy for those of you who have not met him.

All in all I'd say Friday night was a great opportunity for us all to connect and just do whirlwind of NYC...

our itinerary included

1. pre-party at my apartment..unfortunately the girls were going to a different party so they left us around midnight.

1a. Brite Bar, where Tim Oconnell was spinning....we finally go to meet him--- awesome guy, and definitely has a lot of love for this scene which pretty much radiates from him-- :D I presume a pic will be posted shortly.

2. Crobar

3. Spirit

4. Avalon (the best, in my opinion)

oh dear...definitely edit the pics please. :P

Ona nother note, I must say that we were a bit disappointed with the way we were treated by the doormen (bellboys) outside of Spirit. Not only was there no one in sight who seemed to be controlling any list, it was calamity. Not too bad, but someone should have been there of authority to make sure that people were treated a little more respectful...

Andy, thanks for the great tour of the place. The guy was so busy, everyone vying for his attention it seemed, and he stopped what he was doing to take us on a grand tour, whih included going upstairs to where the DJ (where was Anthony Pappa?) was spinning...the sound system there is definitely nice. What type of system is that, Andy?

I'd like to give afull acount of what I think about Spirit, and tell you how Crobar and Avalon were, but Im visiting my mother upstate and I want to go eat some of the massive meal she is preparing :D

A+ to this weekend, hope to see you all up here again as soon as you can...and I'll surely be making some cameos down to Miami

It was a pleasure meeting/seeing you guys...

I apologize for the line problems...there is an explanation for that tho...

The hip hop party upstairs was a last minute addition...its not a weekly thing, just a one off.

Well that party def threw our whole door off...i promise it wont be like that ever again...

The sound system is Function One and we have added 4 JBL stacks of our own as well...

Hope to see you guys out again...

thei week is Behrouz and Trendroid...

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest timoconnell

All in all I'd say Friday night was a great opportunity for us all to connect and just do whirlwind of NYC...

our itinerary included

1. pre-party at my apartment..unfortunately the girls were going to a different party so they left us around midnight.

1a. Brite Bar, where Tim Oconnell was spinning....we finally go to meet him--- awesome guy, and definitely has a lot of love for this scene which pretty much radiates from him-- :D I presume a pic will be posted shortly.

2. Crobar

3. Spirit

4. Avalon (the best, in my opinion)

Hey Evan,

This response is a little late but something late is better than nothing ever. It was an absolute pleasure to finally meet you guys last Friday...you, charles, and ryan! I know youse had a lot of plans for the night so thanks for squeezing by Brite for a couple minutes. Wish I could have met the other Junkies hanging out like Nick and co. but I'm sure I'll meet everyone eventually.

Thank you for the kind words brutha. I appreciate that. We had a solid night that Friday but my usual Saturdays are the nights that go off. Hope you enjoyed the tunes.

On a side note, I'm just back from a quick escapade to Miami. I tried getting in touch with Tech Ryan to meet up but I didn't hear back. Ryan if you're reading this...did you get my PM? My girlfriend has been working on her Master's degree for the last 2 1/2 years at Florida International University, passed her public and university defense, and as of last week, is a Master of Science in Environmental Ecology. Way to go girl!!! It was mainly a business trip so no big Miami party stories but I did slip in a solid night out in the Grove. Cheap brew is the highlight of that area!

I definitely look forward to catching up with you guys again. I'm leaving for New Zealand next Wednesday (4/14) and will be gone for two weeks. When I get back, I'll be ready to hang full force.

-TOC

Guest timoconnell

Did someone make a trip to Miami and not call me!!! Kidding. Hope you had a good time. ;D

Yeah I know. Boo. Shame on me. I miss Miami, girl. Sounds like you guys hold it down real well there. Would love to party with you and your crew. I used to frequent Saturday Housessions @ Space. Always massive nights.

So this was just a quick business style trip. I hit sobe and the grove but didn't throw down as I should have. I will be back soon though and will warn youse well in advance.