Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BRUNO on the WOMB 4-6 Today

CrzyC1414779017

She's starring opposite Ron Jeremy in.. :o

See, I thought I was auditioning for a part in a movie with you POD!!!! :'(

Nah, tonight I auditioned for a part in a community theatre music (Crazy For You). I got cast but not in the role I was willing to give up my free time for so I didnt accept it.

So dont worry Junkies....I wont abandon the club scene yet!!! ;)

You better not, or else you'll see a bunch of angry junkies >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( with picket signs in front of your house ready to give you an asswhoopin with Bruno dj'ing outside on your patio,lol ;D ;D

Thats it...I quit the clubbing scene...my address is.... ;) ;D

Guest LeVeL

You better not, or else you'll see a bunch of angry junkies >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( with picket signs in front of your house ready to give you an asswhoopin with Bruno dj'ing outside on your patio,lol ;D ;D

Tats some funny shit....Turbo but you forgot one thing the muscle bound guys Carisa loves to see in the patio...lol

Guest fairyDust

Use your hands free earpiece from your cellphone and there you go.........thats the way I am listening to the mix show.

Trust me I thought of that already...but I'm in constant contact with customers..so that really wouldn't work..I'll just have to deal with 101.5 lite FM...all day...long... :P

Guest coach

Thats ok...they can stay on the patio. ;)

Hah hah! Come one! You know you love it!!!

What girl doesn't love big, muscle-bound sweaty guys??? That's what is in all those romance novels. And look at the La Bare guys. Guys think that's what girls want!

Thats ok...they can stay on the patio. ;)

Hah hah! Come one! You know you love it!!!

What girl doesn't love big, muscle-bound sweaty guys??? That's what is in all those romance novels. And look at the La Bare guys. Guys think that's what girls want!

LMAO!!! I dont read romance novels and have never been to LaBare...sowwy. ;)

Guest fairyDust

Can't agree with you there...I am not the bit least attracted to muscle-bound or stripper looking guys...can't stand a guy that looks like he spends his whole entire life trying to look pretty...Im more into the laid back relaxed kinda guy ;)

Can't agree with you there...I am not the bit least attracted to muscle-bound or stripper looking guys...can't stand a guy that looks like he spends his whole entire life trying to look pretty...Im more into the laid back relaxed kinda guy ;)

Lol. Well said .......cool ass chick, you need to come out with us and the rest of the junkies sometime. ;)

Guest fairyDust

[quote author=fairyDust

Lol. Well said .......cool ass chick, you need to come out with us and the rest of the junkies sometime. ;)

You got it... ;D

Guest coach
LMAO!!! I dont read romance novels and have never been to LaBare...sowwy. ;)

Sweet! Somebody hand me more twinkies!!!

Guest JMT

Too bad my computer at work has no speakers :-\....cheap bastards... :P

Use your hands free earpiece from your cellphone and there you go.........thats the way I am listening to the mix show.

thats is a stroke of genius.

Guest LeVeL

Hey John being a guy you know how we have to improvise sometimes to get things done. And Turbo lets see how the weekend goes....I got a good feeling.

Hey John being a guy you know how we have to improvise sometimes to get things done. And Turbo lets see how the weekend goes....I got a good feeling.

Yup , i know what you mean, us guys tend to do things on impulse sometimes. But i'll tell you what, sometimes that's the only way to get things done. I hope you make it man. It's going to be a couple of us on the patio.