Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Two Things To Cheer About

Guest coach

Guest coach

Two news stories today heartened me.

1) They are outlawing smoking on various beaches in CA. Hopefully that trend will drift across the country.

2) A high energy liberal leaning radio talk show debuted today in several markets and on XM Radio called Air America. While I am no more a friend of the Democrats any more than the Republicans, I do believe that America is better served by input from BOTH extremes, rather than just one.

Guest coach

Jeez, okay:

1) I would love to see our beaches go non-smoking. It's hard to relax in the sun while coughing and sneezing. Not to mention finding fag butts all over the place.

2) The right-wingers have ruled the talk radio circuit for quite a few years now. This has led the country to lean quite a bit to that side without even realizing it. By doing so, they have framed the way we even talk about politics, to a large extent. Some balance is needed. While I don't agree with the Democrats any more than the Republicans, I do believe that having views from both sides is better than just one. Hopefully we will finally have a counterpoint to Limbaugh and others like him.

Just had to share.

Guest durrtylexx
;) ;)LOL Mdamon7278, and fuck that bullshit I should be allowed to smoke a fucking cigarette in a club. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(God dam liberals...hippy flower people move to Canada or something....

Guest Cosmigonon

;) ;)LOL Mdamon7278, and fuck that bullshit I should be allowed to smoke a fucking cigarette in a club. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(God dam liberals...hippy flower people move to Canada or something....

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

Jeez, okay:

1) I would love to see our beaches go non-smoking. It's hard to relax in the sun while coughing and sneezing. Not to mention finding fag butts all over the place.

2) The right-wingers have ruled the talk radio circuit for quite a few years now. This has led the country to lean quite a bit to that side without even realizing it. By doing so, they have framed the way we even talk about politics, to a large extent. Some balance is needed. While I don't agree with the Democrats any more than the Republicans, I do believe that having views from both sides is better than just one. Hopefully we will finally have a counterpoint to Limbaugh and others like him.

Just had to share.

there will always be fag butts all over south beach beaches ;D, you don't have to be such a homophobe !! ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

I cheer when i see a jew, a black man, a latino, and a mexican beat teh shit out of saleen and put it on video!!!

yup, I would pay good money for that one ! 8)

hippy flower people all smoke cigs...it's the tight ass conservatives that want it done.

Guest bcnjunkie

hippy flower people all smoke cigs...it's the tight ass conservatives that want it done.

It's the wacky californians that want it done !, I spent one New Year's in San Francisco and almost got kicked out of 1015 Folsom for lighting up a cigarette (well actually for repeatedly lighting up a cigarette)

SUX and now NYC is the same !!!, so sucks !

Guest JMT

the difference is the "right-wingers" like Limbaugh and O Reilly actually earned their positions by having years of journalism in their careers. not by being jointly funded and handed a national radio gig one day.

and this new "left" radio show is actually knocking off a lot of minority based programs in local markets. they are feeling slighted.