Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Heat are on fire

Guest JMT

Guest LeVeL

Hell yeah the Heat is fucking on!!! And you know what anybody could win the east right now. The Nets got their players all injured, the knicks are not even a threat, Detroit can be beaten by us. So I say the only way we can lose is if we beat ourselves. So if we win the East I wouldn't be surprised. Do I smell a cinderella team coming out of the East or is it just me. ;)

Guest demo909

to bad they will bow out in the first round and miss a chance at another good lottery pick......Go Memphis!!

Guest LeVeL

to bad they will bow out in the first round and miss a chance at another good lottery pick......Go Memphis!!

LOL.....Demo from all the teams in the NBA your rooting for the Grizzlies come on!!! The Heat are on Fire.

Guest trancelator

Mephis and Indiana in the finals....mark my words

Lakers all the way! Love them or loathe them, there is not a team in the NBA that can stop them. But..since I want to see my boys play in the Finals...GO HEAT!!! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

4th seed in the playoffs? home court ad?

12-2 in the last 14 games 8)

Yeah but the heat are a sub 500 team..... My pick? Lakers and Detroit in the Finals. Lakers will win 4-2. I do also like Minnesota and I think Memphis will get past the first round unless they end up seeded playing Minnesota in the first round.

Guest LeVeL

Iam telling you we live in Miami and you have all these people cheering for teams in other states. What ever happened to cheering for your home teams and showing some support. I mean no faith, the Heat in my perspective is the most dangerous team in the east right now. I dont think their is one seed in the east who wants to go against the Heat.

So the Heat is on.....it doesn't matter if 60% of Miami doesn't support the Heat, their is nothing but bandwagon riders here. I for one been riding since the begining of the season. I stick to my home teams.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Iam telling you we live in Miami and you have all these people cheering for teams in other states. What ever happened to cheering for your home teams and showing some support. I mean no faith, the Heat in my perspective is the most dangerous team in the east right now. I dont think their is one seed in the east who wants to go against the Heat.

So the Heat is on.....it doesn't matter if 60% of Miami doesn't support the Heat, their is nothing but bandwagon riders here. I for one been riding since the begining of the season. I stick to my home teams.

I'm originally from Seattle so I like the western conference coast teams. So I consider myself to be loyal to my teams. I'm still rooting for the Mariners for Christ's sake!

Guest trancelator

Level, I see your point. I used to live in LA for several summers with my aunt so I grew to love LA and the Lakers (before there was the Heat). But I support the Heat by going to their games and consider them my second favorite team. I figure I'll support the local product so I can see my team swing by town once a year. For instance, I'm going to see the Heat take down Lebron and the Cavs tonight. ;) ;D

Guest LeVeL

Good answer Trancelator.......so its Wade vs. James tonight...lets see what rookie brings their A game tonight. I say the heat win by 6 points. Go Heat!!

Guest trancelator

Lebron had a nice game with 24 points but the Cavs got their ass whupped and will be playing golf next week. And Wade had some nasty crossovers that broke several Cavs ankles tonight. The Heat have some nice momentum heading into the playoffs.