Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten - Right of Way

Wowww, has this man changed styles! Very brave move from trance to something so different! Goddamn- I love it.

Is this his first complete production of his own? this 80-electro sound is fantastic. so dirty, it's awesome! all of these beats will sound amazing the next time he is at space...for sure...

Track 7-- Sweet Sorrow when it I first heard it today, I was almost positive that i heard Tiesto spin this at space....i can remember distinctly hearing it on the Dynacord system...can anyone corroborate ?

track 8 - hearts connected is also very good. I love the funky beat in the beginning, and how he continues with the beat from sweet sorrow occassionally thorought. this is good shit.

anyway, impressive new album--- most of it is like night and day compared to his older stuff...

I definitely feel like this transition will bring him a new fanbase, and some trance fans will follow and grow up a bit with him as well.

Guest JMT

yeah, i did read an interview with him where he said that is the direction he is taking his music. he is going slightly more funky and electro, and "Rock your Body, Rock" was really the start of that.

havent picked it up yet (dont know what im waiting for) but since ive heard other good things and now you give it the thumbs up, ill pick it up 'right (of) away'

(haha, notice the little play on words there?)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JMT

I just got finished listening to this a few times all the way through.

track 12 is incredible.... i turn it up loud and i can envision it being dropped at space by Ferry, rocking the place silly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest antonio

We always have a great time at Space, but actually feeling the music is quite different