Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's down for some CJ Karaoke???

Guest demo909

Guest demo909

ok party people tonights the night. I usually meet up with some friends at Tapas first on Espaniola way for some dinner and get to Studio 21 by 10:30......who's in???

Karaoke is such a fun time, it brings people closer, you get to meet new people and you have lots of stories to share the next day. I def wont be able to make it this week but maybe next> :D

Well, how about we go together?! oh man, Id love to come to an event where a bunch of CJ people were congregating. Let's talk tonite, Carisa. We can stay in SoBe...let's talk this evening. forrrreal!

Karaoke is such a fun time, it brings people closer, you get to meet new people and you have lots of stories to share the next day. I def wont be able to make it this week but maybe next> :D

FOR REAL...IM sucks after a while. I plan on being at this event next week but its a no-go for STAYING in Miami...I have to work the next morning. >:(

Well, how about we go together?! oh man, Id love to come to an event where a bunch of CJ people were congregating. Let's talk tonite, Carisa. We can stay in SoBe...let's talk this evening. forrrreal!

FOR REAL...IM sucks after a while. I plan on being at this event next week but its a no-go for STAYING in Miami...I have to work the next morning. >:(

we'll talk tonite- be forewarned, im going to try to kidnap you. 8)

i will call you before i'm about town - have a big nite planned.

anyway, I hope that you guys all go next week, I'd really like to have some time meeting all of you...put names to the faces, ya know? Who think they could make it next week?

Guest LeVeL

Sounds Good, what day specifically are we talking here Evan. A little karaoke mixed up with some drinks, and cool people sounds really good.

Sounds Good, what day specifically are we talking here Evan. A little karaoke mixed up with some drinks, and cool people sounds really good.

Well it is apparently every wednesday, Luis. I will be down NEXT wed April 15th, so hopefully you could come then ?

Guest coach

Well it is apparently every wednesday, Luis. I will be down NEXT wed April 15th, so hopefully you could come then ?

I have put it on the calendar, but ONLY if we can all sing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" together!

Guest sarahcj

man, this is just great. 8) Cant wait to chill with you guys!

sarah, what about you--- ?

I didn't know you were planning a trip here.. Awesome, I will definitely stop by!!

man, this is just great. 8) Cant wait to chill with you guys!

sarah, what about you--- ?

I didn't know you were planning a trip here.. Awesome, I will definitely stop by!!

yes I thought i sent an email to you and Nick---in retrospect I realize I shut down my comp without sending-- anyway, I'll be doing a few shoots throughout South Florida, I think after the Palm Beaches I will come stay in South Beach Tuesday and Wednesday, and fly back to nyc on thurs afternoon >:( i wish I could stay for the weekend-- can't wait!

Guest fbarassi

So did anyone actually go to Karaoke night? I saw a lot of positive vibe, but apparently no real heros..