Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Very Hard EXIT ID???

kvanzile9

ok draper plays this song alot but my description is hard....this past friday he played it around 1:30....it goes something like na na na na na na na (like in jonah's "sst...be quiet) but in a higher pitch...and then in a low robot-sounding voice a guy says something that sounds like "nighty night" or it rhymes with those words or something like that....its definately only two words!!! and they do that little chorus about four times until the hard beat kicks in!!! bad description but any ideas????

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

someone has to know this song....he plays it almost every friday!!! i wish i knew this song...its phat...just look at the description!!!! any ideas at all!!! and its not under EXIT songs for all so dont list any of those songs!!! HELP ME PEOPLES!!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit, SoundFactory, Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

"Games don't affect children. I mean if Pac-Man affected us when we were kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms munching on pills and listening to repetitive music"

Guest peekhour

I'm there every fri and i wish i can help...if i get anything i'll let u know!! cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"

of course i love my exit tracks....u cant get any better ones!!!! people can bash draper all they want, but he throws down the best club songs!!! i dont even care if they are old....he still tears exit apart every friday!!!! and this friday should be one for the record books baby!!!! Snergy look out!!!

------------------

Guest peekhour

EXIT is the best no matter what friday it is....thats all i listen to is EXIT shit and everything else that will be played there eventually. There is NO music like EXIT music!

------------------

AOL Name - NYR100

PEEKHOUR GUESTLIST- "EXIT FRIDAYS!!"

ok if draper plays that song this friday....ill make everyone aware of it...and hopefully ill finally get the i.d for it!!!! thanks all

------------------

Draper wasn't at his best for the 1 year anniversary, but he did so so. I always give him credit, but he just wasn't real into it this friday. Not a big deal.

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!