Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is the Music in the Park Series Happening this Summer?

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

anybody know this info? or any other music fests happening in NYC around 4th july weekend or beyond summer?

thanks !

Guest JMT

anybody know this info? or any other music fests happening in NYC around 4th july weekend or beyond summer?

thanks !

good question. there are rumors dave matthews might do another show up there, so i want to see a big name jock be in town also around that time. i would def head up there and kill 2 birds with one stone.

thanks !

good question. there are rumors dave matthews might do another show up there, so i want to see a big name jock be in town also around that time. i would def head up there and kill 2 birds with one stone.

Well, I know Paul van Dyk will be back in Central Park this summer. At the end of June, on the 25th I believe. As for the rest of the summerstage shows, that line-up will be released on May 19th, but I'm sure info willl leak out meantime. Check with this website:

http://www.summerstage.org/

Guest LeVeL

Hey Evan is this Summerstage an outdoor festival that host all these different genre's of music on one day. Or do all thes individual artist get to perform on a weekly/nightly basis.

Hey Evan is this Summerstage an outdoor festival that host all these different genre's of music on one day. Or do all thes individual artist get to perform on a weekly/nightly basis.

hey Luis! 8)

summerstage goes on all summer long. The events vary in genres...from classical performances to shakespeare readings to paul van dyk...im not sure on the routine of them, but i believe the events go on weekly throughout the summer. How nice, right?

Guest LeVeL

Hell yeah thats nice Evan......overseeing that beautiful seetings of Central Park while listening to some good performers is definetely a good thing. You lucky New Yorkers dam it! :-X