Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos seen Hell Boy??

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Like I been wanting to see it because it loks good but some girlfriends of mine told me the movie sucked. So I wanted to know some of the junkies opinion on this before I go and pay 9 dollars to go see it. So what you say is it worth watching or should I get it on DVD??

Guest JMT

i havent seen it Level, but for most of the reviews i saw, the consensus was if you are a fan of the comic you will like it, if not you will hate it. i dont know jack about the comic.

Guest LeVeL

Me neither....I am basically being introduced to Hell Boy in this movie. You see I am an action fan, and for some reason I am not comfortable getting reviews from a girl on an action movie. I need a guys perspective in these kind of things not to be sexes or anything its just me.

Guest JMT

Me neither....I am basically being introduced to Hell Boy in this movie. You see I am an action fan, and for some reason I am not comfortable getting reviews from a girl on an action movie. I need a guys perspective in these kind of things not to be sexes or anything its just me.

i agree most females dont appreciate a good action movie. i like to consider myself an afficionado of them.

Guest nickjunkie

Here's the male perspective - it was OK. I tend to judge movies on whether I would want the DVD in my collection for repeat viewings, and this was a no.

Some cool dialogue and action, although the effects were a little shoddy. Ron Perlman is great, but in the end it follows a similar formula to the average comic book movie...

Guest LeVeL

I saw it and it was OK, nothing special. I wouldn't see it again. Comic book adaptations seem all the rage right now but I haven't liked many of them except X-men 2 and Spiderman

- Oh sorry guys I am a girl......

Click below if you want a male perspective:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=17270

Sorry Sarah, your an exception. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

i havent seen it Level, but for most of the reviews i saw, the consensus was if you are a fan of the comic you will like it, if not you will hate it. i dont know jack about the comic.

Good. You can email my girlfriend with your opinion she's trying to drag me to go see it...

Guest coach

I thought it was pretty good and my girlfriend freaking loved it. If you are an action junkie, which I am, I would definitely recommend it. There were some cheesy parts, but a decent movie, nonetheless. Be forewarned, just like League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, it totally does not catch the feel of the comic book.