Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When North Meets South...

LESjunkie

I am flying down to various cities in South Florida for a couple of shoots next week. I'm trying to arrange my schedule so I can stay in SoBe Tuesday the 13th and Wednesday the 14th. I fly back from Fort Lauderdale at 11:30 am thurs.

Of course, this NYC junkie loves to mix biz with pleasure. Id love to catch up with some of you while im town. Any events going on Tuesday or Wed nights? I know Demo is trying to get a Karaoke event going on Wed @ the Shelborne...

Guest web_norah

Nerve has dj Amalia L playing Tuesdays around 2 am and Rumi has DJ Le Moch and a pretty decent party. i'd go to those places and Astor Hotel for Tommy Pooch's event ....good crowds at all these places.

Guest coach

A little humid and we have some decent chance of rain through Tuesday, but I don't really believe that we are going to get much, if any. But I think after Wed it is supposed to be clear.

Guest trancelator

A little humid and we have some decent chance of rain through Tuesday, but I don't really believe that we are going to get much, if any. But I think after Wed it is supposed to be clear.

Palm Beach County is getting POUNDED by rain today.

great....so glad Im flying into west palm in a few hours. :'(

great....so glad Im flying into west palm in a few hours. :'(

Thats ok EV, you spread sunshine anywhere you go. ;) Call me at work before your flight today. I PMed you with my number last night.

so wait, is there going to be some get together around the palm beach area or what?

EV just landed going to meet him now in Palm Beach. Taking him to Cityplace for dinner. He has to be up early in the AM. I have the PB CJ's numbers so if we end up at a bar Ill call ya, but I doubt it. If anything maybe Blue Martini.

Guest trancelator

I'll try to make it out for that. Otherwise, I'll be on the warpath with EV in NYC on Friday for Gatecrasher. Woohoo! ;D

Guest JMT

Ev says to tell everyone Hello and that he hopes EVERYONE makes it out to karaoke on Wed!!!! I know Ill be there. ;D ;D ;D

how was "dinner"?