Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin's Music Video

Guest trancemelody

Guest LeVeL

That burned with desire always seems to touch me.......great song the video sucks though......they need to start making Electronic Music Videos better I am tired of seeing the good ol' dj. booth scene with the dj and the light and stuff. Time to move on and start experimenting in other ways to express their song on a music video.

Guest durrtylexx

Eurotrash!! The video is sooo bad that I couldnt watch the whole thing....CHACHACHACHEEEEZY!!! :P

Guest LeVeL

But I am saying as Dance Music is emerging as a force in Music, they need to change the format a little. It seems every video has the good ol' Dj spinning in the club and people dancing while the dioco lights and lasers hit the dance floor. Like if I was the director of the video, I would of made it more emotional with some detail.Its like Justine is singing one thing and interpreting something and then you see the video and you cant put 1 and 2 together...is just a lil stupid in my opinion.

But I am saying as Dance Music is emerging as a force in Music, they need to change the format a little. It seems every video has the good ol' Dj spinning in the club and people dancing while the dioco lights and lasers hit the dance floor. Like if I was the director of the video, I would of made it more emotional with some detail.

ya it is getting old...i guess it all boils down to capital. Rockstars can afford to make these incredibly complex music videos that cost millions to produce and then edit.

SO I guess once DJs start playing in packed out stadiums and start selling platinum albums and such...then im thinking they can afford to make the big $ videos. i could be wrong

Guest LeVeL

But it doesn't cost that much to do something different either they can get an upcoming director have him do a video cheap and you have a different perspective. I dont know if in New York you guys have a Dance Music channel but here in Miami we have A3 and all the videos seem to be the same when they get played.

Guest JMT

i got the video free with a cd once.

its really more freaky than anything.

its like a simplified "thriller" in some euro lounge.

Guest durrtylexx

Quote from: JMT on April 09, 2004, 06:57:32 PM

i got the video free with a cd once.

its really more freaky than anything.

its like a simplified "thriller" in some euro lounge.

-----------------------------------------------------------

With some HOT ASS CHICS!!!!!!!!! ;D :P