Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Friday night....

CrzyC1414779017

Guest r3nz0

Fuck I forgot to copy and paste and my whole review got erased. So let me try this again.

If it makes you feel any better Level, I couldn't care less how your night went.

:P;)

Guest LeVeL

Okay I got to Space around 12:30- 1:00am when I was walking to the entrance to Space their was a line of 10 people outside once inside their were 150 to 200 people. The music was pounding some southern Hip Hop and the usual Hip Hop you hear on the radio stations.

As the night progressed more people started coming in..I guess people were waiting for Good friday to end to go party. Inside I was surprised to see a lot fo white, latin people it was nowhere near ghetto as people would think it would be @ an Outkast event. Most of the people who came out on this night were dressed ok not too many Jerseys but you did have your few.

Inside Space they had it decorated and the they had the Outkast Logo's on the wall and playing Outkasts videos on the Projectors.At one point the Outkast boys and camp got on the Dj Booth and thanked everyone for coming out and partying with them they then got to rap over one of their jams. The highlight of the night for me on this night is getting Andre2000 and Big Boi's autograph.

I also got to meet Sleepy Brown and Gimp from Goodie Mob..in the end their was a whole lot of Bling Bling and Gold shining. The only negative thing about this night was the overcharge on the drinks. the place was moderately packed you had enough room to dance and much more.

The ratio of guy to girl on this night was 2:6 unfortunately I had my lady with me and friends. You did have your share of vultures trying to hook up but that didn't bother me. I heard that at one point they were charging 45$ at the door but I only payed 25 so it was cool with me..I atleast enjoyed myself in a not so ghetto environment like people would thnk on a night like this. Their were a lot of people who were disappointed because they thought that Outkast would perform at this event but all they were doing was hosting this night so their was a miscommunication there. I say next time their is an event like this they should promote it proper. This is just my 2 cents.

Guest LeVeL

Fuck I forgot to copy and paste and my whole review got erased. So let me try this again.

If it makes you feel any better Level, I couldn't care less how your night went.

:P;)

Thanks Renzo your kind worlds are always needed.

Guest r3nz0
Thanks Renzo your kind worlds are always needed.

Haha; I was just kidding, bro.

But that does suck that Outkast didn't perform.

Guest LeVeL

Well Lisa I had a lot to do......so I wanted to do something different and decided to go see Outkast a little diversity is always good. 8)