Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dear Miami Cooljunkies...

LESjunkie

I would like to take a moment to tell you all that I had the best, once again!!, time visiting your amazing city and the rest of south florida as well...

Nick, Sarah, Ryan, Carisa!! (my wife for eternity), Coach, (i forget your lady's name... :( but include her please), and of course Kathryn...you are all rockstars and I loved every minute I spent with you...I'm floored at how cool you are!

I cannot believe I have such amazing people down there --- like an amazing pen pal times 1,000,000--- Im so glad I got into the CJ scene and have been afforded the opportunity to have us all comingle in life---so fuckin great!

I barely made my flight this afternoon (because I couldnt find where to return the car in Ft Lauderdale...) ... flew home first and sipped a bloddy until I passed out...woke up as we circled over manhattan---clear skies and amazing manhattan skyline glistening --- re-energized from my nap I pinched myself to confirm that this is really my life! ;) ohmannnn

I'm pretty exhausted from our over-the-top evening last nite---back in nyc with my friends and i cant stop talking about you all to them...and they cant stop reveling in how tan I am (I know it wasnt all that, but to a pale NY'er I look extremely tan)

I'll post some more descriptions of my 4 days throught Sflorida later, but i wanted to get this out.

Aryn (my roommate) and I are going to get our tickets either tomorrow, or this weekend, to come back down the weekend of the 18th--- so mark your calendars cuz i want to be able to meet those of you I didnt get to catch up with this time...especially you, Luis!

Demo, sorry we missed you...but thanx for the heads up on the studio because we had a great time...

See you in June, if not earlier....my line of work takes me to miami sporadically and spontaneously---

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Carisa!! (my wife for eternity)

Aryn (my roommate) and I are going to get our tickets either tomorrow, or this weekend, to come back down the weekend of the 18th---

Ev, you have no idea how much your freindship means to me. I love you more than you can possibly imagine. So happy that you made it home safe and sound and even more happy that I shall see you again in the next couple months. I love you with all my heart and soul :-* :-* :-*

Guest coach

Dude, it was great to meet you! Maybe next time C won't hog you all to herself, but I doubt it. We'll take you up on that NYC offer as soon as we can! I really want to visit there!

Guest endymion

Glad you had a good time Evan! I'm pretty impressed that you have any memory at all of last night.

I know that you're planning on bringing Aryn by to show her the coolest club in South Beach, right?

Not bringing Jess? :'( We want her too! Yes, we're greedy down here.

Aryn (my roommate) and I are going to get our tickets either tomorrow, or this weekend, to come back down the weekend of the 18th---

Ev, you have no idea how much your freindship means to me. I love you more than you can possibly imagine. So happy that you made it home safe and sound and even more happy that I shall see you again in the next couple months. I love you with all my heart and soul :-* :-* :-*

I've been searching for a suitable engagement ring, carisa. you're the best...xoxo

and ryan...jess isnt coming...she hates electronic music anyway- aryn and I are looking at flights as we speak

Guest Idreamofdancing

I've been searching for a suitable engagement ring, carisa. you're the best...xoxo

and ryan...jess isnt coming...she hates electronic music anyway- aryn and I are looking at flights as we speak

Si...claro!!!!! I found super flights and I am so excited...ev and I will be booking today...yippy!!!!!!!!!! ;D

OK party people, I dont talk shit. aryn and I just booked our flight to come back down to miami the 18th til the 20th 8) 8) 8)

I just cant wait to see Tiesto at Space again and to meet those of you that I havent met yet who will be there---we must do it right this time...it isnt the conference so we should be able to manage - all of us on the dancefloor, i mean, really- so great.

To my CJ inner circle, wait til you meet Aryn, you're going to fall in love, she is too amazing for words. you'll see.

8) 8) 8) 8)

PS, we'll be arriving around 7:30pm on the 18th and leaving at 8pm on the 20th (sun night) 8)

Guest Idreamofdancing

It's official...Ev and I are coming back for more!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to finally chill with you all...I have seen everyone for bits and peices, but now we have to chance to actually hang out. I need some serious dance partners for the evening...My experience at Tiesto @ Space during the conference was not as great as I hoped, so this time around, I'm expecting to be carried off the dance floor kicking and screaming...speak to you soon.

I am jumping up and down with excitement as I type this. Looking forward to meeting the woman that shares Ev's life and spending more quality time with my main squeeze. Love you both to pieces and will speak to you soon. :-*

;D

oops. we just realized that the 20th of June is father's day! hehehe. sorry dad! i hope none of you are going away that weekend. ry are you and kathryn going to gainesville?

Guest LISALOCA

I want to take up on that FREE stay in NY. That would be great! I think all of the CJ peeps should go up there and rock the house!! ;)

Guest LeVeL

Glad you enjoyed your co me back to Miami, EV I for one wont diss you out next time by the way my birthday is on the 21st of June. So we are going to party extra hard that weekend. I actually want to make the most of it. I apologize for not being there I felt really bad >:(. But excuse my presence it looks like you and Carisa had a bomob of a time when you guys were together. I guess I'll see you on that weekend then.

Guest ddg

hey ev...glad you had another great time down here....you were up in my neck of the woods for a little bit (palm beach).......you should change your flight to go back on monday...so you can hit up nikki beach on sunday after tiesto... ;)

hey ev...glad you had another great time down here....you were up in my neck of the woods for a little bit (palm beach).......you should change your flight to go back on monday...so you can hit up nikki beach on sunday after tiesto... ;)

thanx man. my flight isnt until 8:30 pm sun nite - so i think nikkis sounds great.- i forgot how great it is there on sunday. (but tiesto is fri, so it wont be after that ;) )

Guest JMT

tiesto is on a friday??

???

yeah. one good thing about that is that i can get a full day to recover before i see the Pops for a father's day dinner on sunday.