Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTENTION POD:

LESjunkie

Guest klit

Forgot to add though my one complaint. It kinda sucks to have to go back to the gallery and then click on each picture to see it. Should be a next button on every page or a slideshow option.

Guest nickjunkie

Forgot to add though my one complaint. It kinda sucks to have to go back to the gallery and then click on each picture to see it. Should be a next button on every page or a slideshow option.

coming... :)

Guest coach

Hmm... can't figure out how to make it insert the link. But my fav is the one with Nick and the curly haired girl. Looks like he's about to go in to bite her nose.

Hey, what ever happened to the pics from the first Unrated party? I can't seem to find them.

Guest biznation00

great !, what pod needed ! just a little push to make his already enlarged ego a bit bigger ! >:( ;D

well here's another compliment to swell his phat head... ;D

he knows how to display the life, feeling & energy in every pic. It almost makes you feel as if you were right there when it happened. and to me, that's one of the best qualities in a photog. Every one of his pics expresses something (Like the one where Greg almost burned my face off with his hand on fire). Good stuff podster! ;)

Guest web_norah

and to add to the already UBER ego that Pod must have.....he is one hell of a drinker and can still capture good images......

DAMN! now thats talent.

Guest biznation00

yeah, imagine a tag team of publicists like Biz and i ..dude you'd be the man

What can I say, Norah knows good stuff when she sees it. haha... ;D

drop by our office & lets close out your deal. Norah & I are standing by... ;)

Guest bcnjunkie

and to add to the already UBER ego that Pod must have.....he is one hell of a drinker and can still capture good images......

DAMN! now thats talent.

yup, I'll give his enlarged ego that !, he can pound them on (even when he's having his sissy chick drinks), and still take great shots, I think some of those shots (you know the distorted looking ones, or the one's with the light in motion) are an expression of how he feels at the moment, after having more than a few drinks. Great pics though !