Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight's the night!

Guest nickjunkie

Guest klit

This is gonna be a great party, L&B always bring out great music. Still not sure if I'm heading out tonight, but if I do this is the place for sure.

Guest LeVeL

I by mistake went to Priviledge last night thinking that Layo and Bushwacka were there. Once I got in I found out that PM Sessions was playing. I made the terrible mistake of playing 20 dollars for nothing. I hung out for 30 minutes andd then split. But the truth is I felt like coming up to the people who charge at the club to give me the moeny back but I was too embarass to do that. I hope everyone has fun tonight I would of loved to see these guys play thats why I went out of my way to go out last night.

So that sucks....I am still kicking myself for making that huge mistake.

Guest nickjunkie

Levelistic - if you see this in time ask for one of us at the door tonight and we'll comp you whatvere time you come down. One of us will be holding the guest list. Hope we can make up for last night.

cheers,

nick

Levelistic - if you see this in time ask for one of us at the door tonight and we'll comp you whatvere time you come down. One of us will be holding the guest list. Hope we can make up for last night.

cheers,

nick

I just sent Carisa a text to give him a call and let him know, i do not have his #. hope he gets the message- what a nice genture, Nick and Sarah. You are the best. :D

Guest LeVeL

Wow thanks for going out of your way guys to give me the complimentary entrance to Priviledge, eventhough I never received the message and never made it to Priviledge. I still Appreciate it, Thanks Nick, Evan, Carisa, and the whole Cooljunkie Camp.

Wow thanks for going out of your way guys to give me the complimentary entrance to Priviledge, eventhough I never received the message and never made it to Priviledge. I still Appreciate it, Thanks Nick, Evan, Carisa, and the whole Cooljunkie Camp.

anytime, Luis. You are a fine young man and we love you 8)